Academy Break - part 2

Rajveer and Naina joined the Gang and had a fun evening. Fortunately everyone is teasing Choubey for his new found cooking talents so they didn't say anything to both of them. But finally Choubey was successful in diverting everyone's attention towards Rajveer's promotion and now everyone is asking for party.

Rajveer: Are abhi to khai na party tum sabne

Choubey: are sirji, ye to meri party thi na. Aapka bada promotion hua hai to badi party banti hai na

Alekh: Ha sir , apun ko ye academy ki daru ajkal chadhti bhi nai hai. Bahar pilayo ye kya rukhi sukhi me nipta rahe ho.

Huda: Aur kya thodi classy si jagah chalte hai, are matlab thodi jananinya hongi tabhi to maja aayega party me. Huda ki personality se vaise bhi sab impress ho jani.

U.D: Dude, tera na one track mind hai

Pooja: Han sir , vaise bhi bahut time se hum sab out of network hai. Aj agar thoda signal strong hoga to maza aayega.

Gunny: Sale, jyada kanjusi mat kar aur chupchap party de de. Vaise bhi bahut paise bachaye honge tune apni anonymous posting me.

Rajveer: acha baba, tum sab jeete aur mai haara. Lekin sab party karenge to drive kaun karega.

Suriji: Oye putter ji. Aap sab jao aur jab vapas ana ho to mujhe bata dena. Mai aa jayunga aap sabko lene. Ab party karne ki apni umar to hai nai. So tum sab enjoy karo.

Rajveer: Are Suriji aise kaise. Aap ke bina to rounak nai lagegi. Chalo suriji nai aa rahe to party cancel.

Suriji: oo ji na. Mainu nai leni sabki baddua. Tum sab jao, mera load na lo.

Choubey: are chalo sab. Mera ghar city me hai. Party ghar pass kisi club me karte hai aur vapas walk karke aa jayenge.

Gunny: Awesome. Chalo then it's 1700 hours now. Go get fresh and get ready. See you at 1900 hours.

And everyone left to get ready. Rajveer watches them(read Naina) to leave by standing at the door in his typical slanted position.

Gunny's room

Rajveer: Yar Gunny, ek bat bolu. Mujhe na kuch khatak rahan hai Chouhan sahab ke bare me.

Gunny: Sala mujhe to vo shuru se khatakta hai. Par tu bata kya ajeeb laga tujhe ?

Rajveer: Yar, I thought we are ok after my trial but aj jab se vapas aya hu usne ek bar formally milne ke bad milne ka bilkul bhi try nai kia

Gunny: Are apni VPgiri dikha rha hai aur kya? Dekh honestly he is always weird. I don't know how you and Naveen tolerated him.
Par actually I think he never got over the fact that you are so popular with cadets which was never the case with him even after you were gone. And there is this thing about Naina.

Rajveer: What??? Naina???

Gunny: Yar tu andha hai kya. He was always interested in Naina. Aj bhi didn't you noticed he was trying Naveen's parents to notice him. Uper se us din ko lekar ek alag.....( Gunny stopped at this point as he was not sure that he should be the person to tell this to him)

Rajveer: kya hua us din? Gunny sach sach puri bat bata

Gunny decided to tell the full story

Gunny: you know Naina was spying him. Not because we have doubts on his loyalty but tujhe pata hai na he is not 100% attentive all the time on his job. He has his head in clouds.

Naina mission ko lekar Abhi ke sath kafi time spend karti thi. And since we had his cabin tapped, I overheard couple of times his subtle advances on her. Until missin , Naina was co ordeal with him par mission khatam hone ke bad he called Naina once in his ofc. He was asking some crap questions about her plan for future etc. Atleast he started with this. But then he started to ask about her love life and her plans in that respect.

Naina was avoiding his questions and I think ki in between usme shayad kuch inappropriate kia. Naina was furious. Usne mast sunaya use. She was very professional even with her out lash but Abhi tera nam bich me le aya, that she is still hung over on you etc. Fir to Naina ka bhayavah roop jagrit ho gya. Usne bahut sunaya use.

I think it might also be a reason for his behaviour. Vaise bhi don't you think he behaves verry erratically most of the time. Sometimes he is a true gentleman and sometimes he becomes a egotistical good for nothing.

Rajveer: hmm.

Rajveer is also conflicted about Abhi. Although he still believes him as his close friend. But the way Abhi broke him during his last tenure in KMA made him a bit wary of Abhi. Plus this Naina angle will be to add on.

Gunny left him alone for a while after that he asked him to get ready.

Naina's room:

Pooja: Oye Naina, tujhe pata tha ki sir ka handset abhi bhi activated hai

Naina: Nai yar. Mujhe bhi kal rat ko hi pata chala

Pooja: Kal rat? Kab? Pura din to hum sath me the

Naina: vo after light out

Pooja: Oo teri. Jab mai sleep mode par thi tab tu airplane mode par signal uda ke gayab thi?
Naina: Are vo Choubey ji asked me to meet him and maine vahi par Rajveer sir ko dekha( she blushed lightly on remembering the time and Pooja noticed it)

Pooja: Naina , sach bta kya hua tha kal? Tum dono ab ek network par aa gaye ho?

Naina: kya Pooja kuch bhi bolti hai. ( then to divert her) acha sun na mujhe kuch suggest kar na ki kya pahnu. Bahut time se shopping nai ki aur ab lagta hai kuch acha hai hi nai mere pass pahanne ke lie.

Pooja understood that Naina is hiding something from her but she knows how Naina is. She needs some time and space sometimes but she will never hides anything from her for long.

Pooja smiles at her friend's attempt of impressing someone special to her and decided to take matter into her hands.

She took out a cute pink short sleeves top from her wardrobe. She never wore it but she is very sure Naina will look lovely in pink.

Pooja: ye le. Ye pahan le.

Naina saw the top and took it gratefully as she really don't have much choices going on. She tried to put some efforts into getting ready today. She has put Kajal and eyeliner ( this is on Pooja's insistence) on her eyes, a baby pink light lipstick ( this is also Pooja's idea) and clutched her hairs clumsily. Now some of hairs are flying on their own will and some have the decency to behave.

Although it's not a date but they rarely saw each other outside of KMA setting and Naina really wanted to impress her new love