The Confession !! - part 2 - Naina's POV

Naina keep running in no direction in particular and suddenly fell down on grass. She cried bitterly and without any inhibitions. No one can hear her here. She let go of her pain by crying and smiling at the same time. The box is safe in her hands. She didn't even let grass touch that box. Her life is back , she can finally smile now.

Finally after a while her tears subsided and she remembered his confession. He loves her. She smiled at the realisation. He fought for her. He came back for her.

Upon realising this she finally got ready to go back again. But then her attention went towards the box and she opened it. She found a beautiful and simple heart shaped pendant with a chain. There is note which said open the pendant and turn the note after opening it. She open the pendant and saw Naveen's picture inside. It brought tears in her eyes when she realised the line which he told her today "hum dono Naveen ke dhage se jude the..." , he actually mean it. The other side of the locket has no picture so she turned the note and it written " second side is for someone who makes way to you heart! ". Naina choked on realising the meaning behind this line and started running towards Choubey's quarter.

Rajveer is still on his knees. Feeling so lost , he knows he won't be able to sleep today as well. He is just rewinding whatever he said to Naina. How can he be so stupid. He had clearly overwhelmed her. He should have started small. But how can he. He had always hold back on his emotions due to this reason only. He knows if he started confessing, everything inside will come out. Naina didn't said much and so he don't know whether he should be hopeful or sad.

Rajveer: Damn it Cadet Singh. You could have said something. How can you leave me hanging like this

Naina: You should have thought of this before letting me hanging like this for one and half years.

Rajveer cannot believe that she came back. He also thanked his stars that Choubey didn't came back. Although he is sure that he actually left for his home outside the academy for the night.

Rajveer: Naina.

Naina: And how come you say that I left you hanging. Didn't I said that " don't you know how much you mean to me". What does this mean Capt. Rajveer.

Now it's Rajveer's turn to be stunned and stare at her.

Naina: Jab vo rumal maine aapko dia tha with your initials didn't you know that why I am giving you that. Aur aap har kisi ko gift me itni expensive watches baaten hai kya??

Rajveer has no words to say on this too.

Naina: Jail me aapko milne ana. Hum dono ki relationship par itne sawal uthe uske bad bhi I cared only for you. Never ever questioned you for this. Why? Didn't you know?
Bhaiya ki mout aapki goli se hui hai jan kar bhi aapse pyar karti hu mai. Pata nai kabse . Kya aapko kabhi ahsas nai hua?
Meri aakhen padh lete the na aap. Pt. 1857 jane ka koi criteria nai hai janti thi mai. Aapke lie maine vo sab kia. Aapki aakhon me apne lie tareef dekhna chahti thi mai. Aapne kuch nai samjha?

Rajveer don't know how to react on this. He remembered pt. 1857 and how Naina showed him that she dressed so differently to go there with him. He hung his head low in realising that she had feelings for him all along and he never acknowledged them even when he too knows it.

Naina: Aapne kaha ki aap mere kabil nai hai. Par sach to ye hai ki mai nai hu kabil aapke. Aapne itna kuch kia mere lie aur maine apne in haathon se aap par goli chalai thi.

After saying this she came on her knees and started crying again. That memory will haunt her, her entire life. She will never forgive herself for doing that. Rajveer might never care about it but she can't care less about it.

Naina: Sir. Aapne mujhe waqt dia tha aapko jawab dene ke lie par mujhe to pt. 1857 se apna jawab pata hai. I am yours, in this life and in all life's after this.

Rajveer's eyes became round after listening that.

He started to move towards her when she said " But I think, you should take sometime in taking your decision. Sir, kya aap apni puri zindagi apne hi murderer ke sath guzarna chahte hai? Think about it sir". After saying this, she started to leave.

She avoided looking at Rajveer because she knows she can't leave after looking at him. She almost reached the door when she felt his hand on her wrist. He jerked her so strongly that she colided with him.

He closed his arms around her and said the words which meant everything to her " kill me once or in every life, you have full rights on it. Kaha tha na ki mai saas tumhare lie leta hun". Upon hearing from this, Naina hugged him too and again they cried but now their tears are of joy!!

After a while when their tears subsided and they sat on floor with Naina's head on his shoulder and his arms around her. Naina said " apni photo kyu nai dali thi locket me?"

Rajveer smiled on understanding what she is saying and said " I want to give you an option "

Naina: please be clear. From now on I don't want an option and you don't have an option . Understood Capt. Rajveer.

Rajveer blushed hard while nodding yes and watching this Naina fell in love all over again. And then she realised what she had said and blushed too. Her cheeks are red and she tried to make some distance between both of them. Rajveer realised it and let her be but keep holding her hand.

After that they didn't said anything just let the silence talk. Both of them are feeling this calm after a long time. They closed their eyes and kept their hands intertwined to assure themselves that they are together finally.

* Finally the confession is over. Let me know if I should write Naina's story during Rajveer's absence or should I proceed towards the ceremony. As per response I will write the next chapter. Till then enjoy this update*