Rajveer's exit from KMA

What actually happened with Rajveer -

After he met with BC , Abhi and Doc and let them know that he is leaving KMA in the evening ,Rajveer saw his cadets waiting for him in the hallway.

Rajveer: All the best cadets. Make me proud! I have my new joining given already so will be leaving in some time.

cadets: kya??

Ali: Sir, aap kaise? Itne achanak se kaise?

Pooja : Oye, mere Shahrukh se mera connection katne vala hai aur menu koi notification bhi nai aya

Rajveer: Relax Cadets. I knew from the court Marshal only ki agar mai ye case jeet bhi gya to bhi I will be posted somewhere else. Ye to generic procedure hai.

HUDA: Oye Sir. Ye kya bat hui. Mammi ji ki kasam galati na hone pe bhi saja Kyu ?

Rajveer : Cadet Huda. Chodiyen ye sab. Aur aap sab dhyan rakhiyega apna.

Rajveer then addressing all of them " mujhe pura Vishwas hai ki aap sab ek acha sipahi banenge lekin ye yad rakhiyega ki ek acha insaan aur ek acha dost banna bhi utna hi jaruri hai" . He looked at all of them meaningfully and then asked Alekh to stay back.

Rajveer: Uska dhyan rakhna Alekh.

Alekh: Sir chinta nai karne ka. Apun humesha dhyan rakhega uska. Par sir aap apna dhyan rakhna. Apun ko pata hai kuch to bada jhol chal rela hai idhar.

Rajveer: thanks ( smiled a little closing his eyes)

Alekh thought why is he leaving now. He understood that some big game is going on and he don't want Naina to suffer.

Alekh: Sir, aapne Naina ko bata dia?

Rajveer: yes, Cadet Sharma. Plz take care.  ( he meant to take care of his Naina in double meaning and Alekh understood and nodded)

Rajveer's eyes are watering in reference to Naina. He immediately left from there and entered his room and shocked to see the person inside.

Rajveer: Choubey, tu yahan kya kar raha hai. Chal anyways meri posting aa gai hai. To tujhe bhi batana hi tha.

Choubey, gives him a letter. Reading it Rajveer got stunned and said "now?"

Choubey: yes sir. But we need to destroy this letter before that. You leave I will cover for you.

Rajveer: ok. Tu dhyan rakh apna.

Rajveer got a letter from Col. Trishanku that he will leave from a secret passageway from KMA which was facilitated from the back side of academy by Choubey.

And then a cover will be given to him to leave safely as the plan to kill him is already in place. Meanwhile Col. Trishanku and Choubey already knew the plan to kill him by blasting his room so he needs to vacate now and they are planning to plant a fake dead body in his place to convince everyone that he is actually dead and burnt in blast.

So he left on time and actually left the campus when the real blast happened. The chaos issued during the time gave him chance to go unnoticed as the enemy feel that their plan worked and since the dead body is also there so they didn't felt any threat.

B.C and Capt. Abhimanyu was out of their mind after realising that an actual blast has been planned inside the academy.

Doctor Shalini was stunned too but somehow she knew that it might happen. She started to believe that Naveen was a victim not a traitor and now she knows some very big powers are involved in this.

B.C: Capt. Abhimanyu this matter will now go out of everyone's hand. Ministry will get involved.

Capt Abhimanyu: Sir. How can it happen. How can they get inside and plan something like this.

B.C : it's a pity that I don't have any answers for anyone.

He knows that now a full inquiry and through checking will happen. He knows his job is in danger and he feels trapped in some conspiracy. He had some clues but don't know whom to trust as it's all planned from inside but he decided to work out the plan now which is going on. It's the only way to save whatever disgrace this academy will face now.

Actually Col. Trishanku got to know about this plan but he let it happen by only safely evacuating Rajveer. He wanted KMA to get the attention and external interference as he wanted the authority as well as the enemies attention to get diverted.

They need to clean their tracks before going after them. This will again give them clues. Col. Trishanku is a really sharp man. He knows how to play with the minds.

Rajveer was given a false identity and relocated as a ministry secretariat in Delhi. He now needs to spy on Lala. Gehlot directly under his nose. He knows Lala so he can be under his good books by impressing him.

Trishanku does not have a clear doubt on Lala but he knows some one from the defence ministry is involved and he wants to plant a spy there. Rajveer now works there as Gaurav Sahu. A middle class man with a 9 to 5 job.