Ch 1 Draft 1 - 27 Nov 2020

You didn't realize how much your life would change that night. You were out for a jog; since you were a trained CIA agent, you were one of very few women who could safely do such a thing alone—especially as late as at 23 Hundred Hours.
"Oof!" You let out a grunt as the man ran straight into you, looking behind him and not paying attention to where he was going. An avid daydreamer, you liked to "name" people mentally. This one looked like a Michael, with his short, chestnut-brown hair standing up and slicked back a little. He was taller than you, of about medium height and build, somewhat tan but still rather white. All of this, you took in in a moment. "Watch where you're going."
"Sorry," he 'apologized', flashing you a charming smile as it became obvious no one was chasing him—if they ever were to begin with. You rolled your eyes, having no patience to deal with one of those men whose egos are so big they think they can seduce anyone with a wink.
"Yeah, yeah, get out of here, busto," you said angrily.
His grin grew wider as he began to walk away. "What are you gonna do, beat me up?" He called. You bit your tongue—your petite form might make you look like you couldn't handle anything, but you had fought off bigger than that person—and he was only one, while you had disarmed entire groups singlehandedly. Ah, fuck it, you thought to yourself, and turn to where he was standing, a few feet away.
"What did you just say?!?" You asked.
"I said what are you going to do, beat me up?" Stupid men, don't know what a rhetorical question is.
"Yeah, that's what I thought you said, buddy," you answered cooly, a fake smile on your face. The soft glow from the streetlight above framed his face, confused at your response. One roundhouse kick took care of that, but he fought back as the two of you threw punches and kicks. You were surprised—he actually had had training. Well, at least I'm getting some practice in.