13: Parabati

Hi! Mkay... I HAVE AN IDEA!!!! Whoohoo!!!! My story has no plot, but I now have a plot idea!!!! If you can not tell, I am jumping around, dancing.

Skip two months

Clary POV

I had beed worring about this for awhile. What if she says no? I'm so nervous...

Okay, Clary. You can do this. "Hey, Izzy. I have to ask you something..." I trailed off.

"Okay, Clar. What is it?" Said Isabelle.

"Willyoubemyparabati?" I rushed out nervously.

"Please say that slower, Clary. I didn't understand," she said.

"Will you be my parabati?"

"OMG CLARY!! Of course I'll be yoyr parabati!! You are, like, my best friend!!" exclaimed Iz.

I was relived. She smiled, and it felt good.

Two week jump

Having Izzy as a parabati was great. She and I became closer, and we influenced each other's style. We were close, really close.

Over the night, I came up with a permanent rune you could use to mind-link other people. But, it only worked on your parabati.

Izzy and I drew it on each other, along with Alec and Jace. They were smirking, so I assumed the rune worked.

Hey!! I heard in my mind. Izzy was thinking to me.

Hey. This isn't that hard, is it? I thought.

Nope. Anyway, bye. The link closed.

No POV

Jonathan watched from afar, enviously. He felt left out.

Yup. Parabati. It will lead up to something big, I promise.
Buhbye,
-Booklover