10: A Little Bit of Them All

Hai! I jaust realized I havn't updated in eleven days! SOO SORRY, YOU GUYS! I did, however, name you. Your name is now: The InvisiFans! WhooHoo! Dedicated to my cuz Em, OR Booklover71902. See you!

Jace POV

The next morning, Jace again woke up with Clary's absence. This time, though, she was showering. He walked in on her, after the shower was off. She was startled, to say the least, for she was in the middle of changing into clothes for the day.

"No need to put any other clothes on, my dear Clarissa," said Jace, who then picked her up bridal style and set her on the bed. Jace then removed his shirt, and layed next to her.
A bit more POV style here...

We layed there, just holding hands for who knows how long, until Clary rolled on top of me. She kissed me with such fire and passion, I was surprised enough to be slow to react. She took the opening, and took control. We fought with teeth and tounges for dominance, which I won. The kiss was heated, but it died down to a genle expression of love and need.

Alec POV I am SOO excited!

Magnus was easily exciteable. The make out sessions were often, and filled with passion. When the duo got back to Magnus' apartment, Magnus soon found his way to kissing Alec. They were on he couch, eating each other's faces of.

Thats how it would seem to an onlooker, but in reality, the kiss wasn't soft, nor firy. It was in between, and Alec loved it.

Izzy POV

Simon was always nervous around her. She saw why; she was an experianxed woman, Izzy was Simon's first girlfriend. But Isabelle still loved the guy. He still had trouble remembring things, but that was okay with her, too.

Before she knew what was happening, Izzy was on her way to Simon's room. She knocked, and he opend the door.

"Hey," said Simon.

"Hi Simon," said Iz.

She walked into Simon's room, and sat down on his bed. Simon soon joined her, and she put her had on his shoulder. Simon had become an excellent Shadowhunter, fighting demons alongside everyone else. His sister had ascended with Simon, and she, too, was doing a wonderful job.

Simon and Isabelle soon found themselves kissing. It was gentle, and kind. An expression of love and happiness. The kiss depend, and Izzy was in control. It had become hot, flaming with passion.

I tried to make it a longer chapter. Again, soo sorry. I will try to update more often, though.
Buhbye, InvisiFans!☺
-Booklover