7: The Ball

Never mind, update now! See you!

Jace POV

The ball was really fancy. Clary's navy dress hugged her body perfectly, making her look more beautiful. He didn't even know that was possible. But she did, and Jace loved her.

Jace was supposed to play the piano during the ball. He chose a difficult piece, amazing everyone but his posse of friends.

He ended up getring a group of fangirls, and he smiled. Of course I did, Jace thought. Whenever he scanned the crowd, the girls seemed to melt. He walked past them, and herd someone sigh, and a thunk on the floor. Jace then gave autographs to all of the girls. Some asked if he was single, some didn't care, asking him to ditch her if he did.

Clary immidiately came up to him. One of the girls screemed "Get away from him, he's mine!" Clary then qickly shot him a murderous glare, and kissed Jace. I know I said no intimate scenes, but I will have some like this. The kiss was passionate, yet soft, and Jace loved every second. Girls yelled, jealous that Jace kissed her back. Ha, she is my one and only. Not you. Jace thought.
Clary POV

Jace was supposed to play the piano. Clary was excited, for she loved hearing him play. After a while, Jace got a group of fangirls. Clary, of course, was immidiately jealous. How dare they think he is available, thought Clary.

When Jace finished, he started giving autographs and the like. Clary went over to his side when she herd things like "Are you single? I don't care. I love you!" When she appeared, somone shouted "Get away from him, he's mine!" It was all Clary could do not to go and kill that girl. Instead, Clary kissed Jace, proving he was taken when he kissed back. Take that, girls, thought Clary.

Annother update! Hope this makes up for the lack of them. Buhbye,
-Booklover