1: Breakup

I want to say this won't be forever! (The breakup)
QOTD:What should I call my readers?

Clary POV

She and Jace had been fighting for weeks now. Clary did not even remember how it started, she was just angry. It didn't help that the day she was returning to the Institute was the day before Jace's 19th birthday. (If that does not match the time i'm sorry) Before Clary knew it, she got to Jace's door. I can do this Clary thought. But in reality she wasn't sure.

Jace POV

Jace knew Clary was coming back today. Part of him knew he should apologize so he didn't loose her, but the other part was arrogant, and wanted Clary to apologize. When he heard a knock on the door to his room, Jace did not know which side to listen to.

Unknown POV

Clary spoke first, "Jace, I can't do this," she said.

"Good, because I can't either," said Jace.

"Then you understand. I'll move my room away from yours. Thanks for understanding," Clary replied, while walking out of the room.

"What!" Jace exclaimed.

"We're over. Done. Broken up. Goodbye, Jace," Clary said as she left.

Jace POV

Jace was astounded. He had never been dumped before. He was always the dumper, not the dumpee. Told you we wern't good enough for her, Jace's consience told him. He always had a feeling he would never be good enough, but it started to die after a while. Jace decided to distract himself with some demon hunting.

Clary's POV

Clary knew she needed to place the notes quickly and carefully. She switched their rooms with a rune, and got ready. I hope this works, maybe he still wants me, Clary thought.

All done! I updated way sooner than I expected because I got to a place with data! I'll still try to update on sunday though. Good bye, my readers.
-Booklover
PS I just thought that was a pretty drawing of Clary.