16: Lost

So you're probably thinking: who could have takn Clary? Well, this should help. I'm so nice, two updates today, a couple yesterday and Saturday, too, dispite my nagging headache. Both DauntlessHerondale4 and I have been on a roll!!

Clary POV

The last thing I remember is drawing a portal to Idris for a meeting, but the runes looked funny. Then everything went black.

I sat up, and it looked like the Idris. I was in the feild, next to the lake. But something was off. Everything was discoloured and grey. Except for me. I still was normal: olive green shirt, light blue jeans, sandy ankle boots.

Then it hit me: I had rad about something like this. I was reading the Codex, and it mentioned there was a section of the Grey Book no shadowhwnter could open. Also, that there were many mirror dimentions, but something was always different. I was in a differnt dimention.

I then felt emotions that weren't mine: fear, worry, sadness. Isabelle. She would be worried sick. The link!!!

Isabelle, can you hear me? I thought to her.

By the Angel, Clary!! Are you okay? Where are you? She asked.

Uhm, this will sound weird, but I think I'm in a different dimention.

Isabelle POV

We all are really worried about Clary, but it seemed to effect Jace the most. He was paler already.

Then I herd her voice. Isabelle, can you hear me?

By the Angel, Clary!! Are you okay? Where are you? I asked.

Uhm, this will sound weird, but I think I'm in a different dimention. She said.

I then yelled out to the others "Clary is okay!! I connected to her!!"

Jace looked releived and elated.

"Sorry, guys," I said. But it wasn't me. It was Clary, "But I've trasported myself to a different dimention."

Jace POV

I was so scared. Clary was gone. I looked at Isabelle, and her eyes were glazed over.

She suddenly yelled, "Clary is okay! I've connected to her!"

I was so relieved and happy. She's okay!

Then something amazing happened. Izzy started talking, but it wasn't Izzy. It was Clary.

"Sorry, guys," said Iz-Clary, "But I've transported myself to annother dimention."

What!!!!

So, uhm, yah. No one took her. It was a mistake because Clary is so powerful.

SOTD: Summer by Calvin Harris

Buhbye!!
-Booklover