17

𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐵𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠

(A/N:OOOO IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE! TURN IT UP!!!✨😌😼💕🧍🏻‍♀️)

(A/N:
OOOO IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE! TURN IT UP!!!✨😌😼💕🧍🏻‍♀️)

Arvin needed to take his mind off things, he had to or else he would cramped up in his room lost in thought. He had been avoiding the topic and Lilly for a day already but he knew he couldn't hide forever. Even if it was true Arvin still had a chance. Of course Lilly tried to talk to him but whenever she'd stop but he wasn't home. She knew she had serious explaining to do. This was her fault, she was the reason he got hurt. She hated know that she had hurt him.

Right now Lilly looked at the floor as both her and Lenora walked from school, she hasn't been this quiet ever since they first met. Lenora was the first one who heard Lilly's explanation for the whole mess and she forgave her. Lenora could admit that it wasn't the best thing but she could tell Lilly was truly sorry.

"What's on your mind?" Lenora asked breaking the silence, she was there to listen to her friend whenever she was ready to speak "your bother...he hasn't talked to me ever since the day before everything happened." She answered with honesty. "He doesn't hate you, you know. He's just scared is all. He's not one to show his feelings." She reminded. "Can I ask you a question?" Lenora asked as she held onto her books "yeah go ahead."

"Do you like my brother? More than a friend I mean." Lenora already knew, she just wanted to hear it from her friend. Lilly looked down at her shoes and smiled to herself for a moment before looking up "I think I'm falling in love Lenora..." instantly Lenora felt like jumping up in excitement. "Well then obviously we have to do something about that..."

"What are you talking about?" Lilly asked suspiciously, she knew that look on the girls face, Lenora already had a plan hatching up in her brain. "Well you should come and stay the night if your daddy lets you. Arvin can't hide from you if you're already there. Maybe you two can talk about it. I know he wants to talk to you."

"I don't know Lenora..." Lilly said sounding very unsure about the plan. But if you really wanted something you had to just go for it. "I'll ask my dad once I get home." She told her making her friend smile. "Well then you better hurry home." Lenora told her as they stopped by the pathway her own home. After dropping Lenora off that's exactly what she did, she hurried home as fast as she could to ask her dad for his permission. Hopefully he was in a good mood today.

"Dad..." Lilly called out as she walked into his room. Right now he looked to be getting ready to go somewhere. "Yes darling?" He answered as he fixed his tie while looking in the mirror "can I ask you something?" His daughter questioned making her voice a little softer. "What is it?" He asked with his eyes still on himself.

"I was wondering if I could have a little sleep over with my friend." The girl begun, her hands placed neatly behind her back as she swayed in nervousness "who is this friend?" Preston questioned, turning his head to look at her "Lenora Laferty." Answered Lilly "no boys are gonna be there right?" He knew the lady of the house had a grandson, Arvin if he was correct. He came to church with Lenora and Emma, Preston often caught sight of him looking at his daughter.