45✞

^^^yall i couldn't find a good gif to put with this JDJDNDJDKDB sorry this is weird🧍🏻‍♀️💀

What's your favorite Halloween Candy?

Hmm I like Snickers🤝

sᴍᴜᴛ...ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴍᴜᴛᴛʏ ɪᴅᴋ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ
𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒...𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠
☠︎︎ over stimulating
☠︎︎ thigh riding
☠︎︎ control kink(not that controlling)

Arvin and Lilly both laid down on his bed, it was peaceful and quiet. The two were on the verge of falling asleep just like everyone else in the house, well at least Arvin was. They both stayed like this for a while, she showed up and of course they talk and laughed, now it was time to call it a night. Lilly has other things on her mind, no it wasn't anything crazy. She just wanted to take a shower, maybe it would help her fall asleep faster. Okay maybe she was thinking about other things but what 17 year old girl wasn't. Getting up from her spot Arvin let out a sigh feeling the warmth that she brought to him vanish.

"Do you think they'll wake up if I take a shower?" She asked looking back at him. He took late showers all the time and no one seemed to mind. "No, they won't. Knock yourself out." He told her sitting up as well. "Wait you're gonna take a shower?" The boy questioned quickly, sometimes when Lilly and him hung out he didn't want to leave her side at all. The small pout that was on his face made Lilly smile brightly. Casually she placed her hand on his thigh "it'll be quick, I promise. Then we can go to bed." She told him. To him the thigh grab wasn't so casual, he knew she didn't mean anything by it but he couldn't help but think.

"It's only gonna be a few minutes." She added and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. That one sweet kiss left him wanting more, but he let her walk out of his room to do her own thing. Letting out a sigh he flopped down on his bed looking up at the ceiling lost in thought. Sure he could go right back to sleep but he wanted to wait for her. Then from the distance he heard the shower turn on. He wanted to go in there, maybe she needed company. He decided not to though. The thought it sound very nice, tempting in a way.