CAPITULUM VENTUNO

Chapter 21 - 'Bad Pussy'

KWYNN'S POV

My biological father once told me,

'Don't do cruel things for own satisfaction'

I believed him. All he told me, I believed them.

No.

I did not just believed them, I also applied them in my life.

Dad was one of my salvation, as well as my mother and brother. My world revolves around them. For I am a unwanted. I seek friendship, indifference and eternal love.

At the age of 12, I knew eternal love. The same love my mother and father felt for each other.

Yes! For a kid with a young mind, heart and soul. I seek for it but I knew it was impossible.

For I am unwanted.

And with that thought, I stopped.

"What is your purpose in life? Rather... what is our purpose in life?"

I rolled my eyes as the Instructor said those corny words. It was our PerDev time when suddenly the Instructor opened up the topic. What are we? Kids? Damn! Since grade school pa 'ata ang tanong na 'yan.

Like the fuck! Bakit ba sa amin itinatanong 'yan? Nakakain ba 'yan? Nakakaganda ba 'yan? Hindi 'di ba? So it's just one of those nonsense subjects.

I cringed when someone raised a hand. It was one of the naughty and badboy wannabe in the class. At alam kong walang matinong isasagot ang isang 'to.

"Yes? Mr. Olvera?" Anang Instructor.

It took second before he answered because his peers, including him, was laughing. They are laughing about something, I bet Mr. Olvera's answer.

Lahat ng atensyon ay nasa kanila, waiting for the answer.

"Well... haha. To fuck and fuck and fuck to reproduce babies." Mr. Olvera said with a grin in his face, like what he said was so simple and plain.

I smirked. Napuno ng tawanan ang klase ngunit mas lamang ang kantyawan ng grupo ni Mr. Olvera. The Instructor frowned at pinatahimik ang klase.

See? Nonsense answer but quite a factual one!

"Silence! Mr. Olvera! That was so vulgar and inappropriate for a serious topic! Where are the manners, student?" Sigaw ng Instructor.

Natahimik naman ang lahat dahil sa sigaw ng Instructor. Me? I just snorted and divert my attention to my polished nails. There's no interesting in here. Like duh! Even kids can answer that question! They can't just admit that they wanted something poetic! Pathetic!

"Another volunteer? I need a decent answer, students." The Instructor said with pleading face, like she's tired of us being useless and idiot student.

Your wrong! We're not idiot, you witch! Your question was just so stupid and plain!

I was about to stood up but someone stood first. Oh my! What a knight in fucking-damwit distress! Never thought he will have confident in class recitations.

The fucking bastard's son, Imogen Santillan.

"Each one of us have a purpose in living. Each individuals do live because of purpose. Many theories or even other religions, that once a person fulfill one's purpose in life, death shall follow. Thus, I conclude that once the soul opened the beholder's eyes, vividly and clearly, the purpose of living shall be seen and should be fulfilled therefore, the death subsequent." Imogen said with full confident on his eyes.