Chapter 51

AN: Happy Mother's Day to the moms out there!

Bad Eggs Part 2 

~

Third Person

It's late in the night as everyone in the house is sleeping. While everyone is sleeping, Buffy's egg project was doing something that an egg shouldn't be doing. The egg started rocking back and forth, while a small hold appeared on the side of the egg. A part of the egg broke open, and a long, thin tentacle began to make its way out. The tentacle angled over towards Buffy and branched out into several fingers towards her.

~

Later in the night, the tentacle was closer to Buffy as one of its fingers was in her ear while another laid itself across her left eye. A third covered her right eye as another went across her neck and went into her other ear. It wasn't before long that all of the tentacles were laying down on her face.

~

Time Skip

It was morning, the Gorch brothers were relaxing while waiting out the sunlight. Tector was having breakfast as Lyle was lying back with his feet up and his hat on his face.

"I'm tired of rat. How come we can't stay in a nice place?" Tector said as he placed the dead rat down. "A motel or something? Maybe, uh... Maybe with an ice machine."

"'Cause we got to keep a low profile till we get this Slayer business taken care of," Lyle replied.

"Well, how come Angelus was getting all cuddly with one of them, Lyle? I mean, does the man have no code?" Tector questioned.

"Tector..." Lyle said as he leaned on his elbows. "You gonna be pestering me with these questions all damn day?"

"I just don't like it here. Ain't a decent whore in the whole city limits," Tector responded.

"So this is the thanks I get?" Lyle voiced as he stood up. "Well. Don't I take care of ya? Didn't I near raise you myself? Hmm? The burden that you were, maybe I should have left you on that doorstep when Momma blew town."

"Don't say that, Lyle." Tector returned.

"Now, I'm taking care of this," Lyle responded.

"You afraid of the girls?" Tector questioned.

"I'm just playing it safe. We're just gonna follow her around a little while longer, and find the right time because this ain't over!" Lyle answered.

"I think you are afraid of these Slayers!" Tector exclaimed.

"Alright. I'm gonna beat you like a redheaded stepchild," Lyle replied as he nodded. "Throw your ass out into that sunlight. C'mon." He pointed towards the sunlight glaze.

"You think you can?" Tector questioned.

"Giddy-up, son." Lyle goaded him as he adjusted his hat and coat while he waited for Tector to stand.

Tector stood as he adjusted his hat and smiled at his brother. Tector reared backwards as he took the first swing at Lyle. Lyle looked at his brother and nodded before punching him hard in the face. Tector took a couple of steps backwards to keep himself from losing his balance.

"Oh, man!" Tector laughed as he came back towards his brother and punched in the gut.

His brother doubled over for a moment before straightening up and giving Tector a wide smile.