Chapter 2: The Beginning of His Love

Chapter Two:

 Aidan's POV:

  After she had given me a bath, she put me on the floor and used a towel to dry my fur. I have to admit I liked it because she shook as she dried me. I don't mean to be a perv, but I am a man that is aware he's with a sexy woman.

  As the woman (still haven't found out her name) left to change, I took this opportunity to think about my next step from here.

  I could leave, but what was the point in that. If I used my human body, I'd surely be recognized by someone from my ex-pack. Maybe...possibly...I could stay with her as a wolf. When she's at work I could switch back to human. I mean, there was nothing wrong with that was there? It's not like I wanted to be around her. It was just a temporary solution.

  The woman came back and had with her a pile of clothes. "You had your bath, but I still haven't had mine. I don't know you yet, so I won't know if you chew and tear up everything in my house until I get out of the shower. Ergo: you are going to stay in here; with me."

  Oh, God! Was she trying to torture me? How is a fully functional male supposed to behave and watch while a ravishing female is naked right infront of him? I'm just going to say that whatever may happen, I am not liable for any pleasure that I may bring to her when I lose my sanity. Just saying.

  Fortunately (for her), she got inside the shower and behind the curtain before stripping her clothes from herself and throwing into the sink. I heard the shower turn on and steam started to fog the entire room. I was left with nothing else to do but to lay down by the door.

  After about 15 minutes the whole room felt like a sauna. Women always take for ever in the bathroom. I was about to go asleep with because of the warmth but then I heard the woman singing. Her voice was magical, luring, like a siren's voice is described in the myths. I knew the piece instantly; it was 'Ave Maria' by Franz Schubert. What woman in this day and age would sing something like this?

  And that was what made me love her.

Alrighty! New chapter! I will try to update at least once a month and each chapter will be from different POV's. Hope you like it and I'm sorry it's sooo short.