Chapter 15

"Ain't you getting too close to bansita."

I said once Priya sat beside me. She stopped in our way to talk to her for God knows what so I just walked in the canteen to grab a cup of coffee to give me energy to get through this day. Kabir and rudra also followed when Priya came. They sat with us.

It's been 15 days to that night. My premonition turns out to be wrong as nothing as such bad happened with me rather things have been going smooth.

Yeah. Way to smooth that it feels anomalous.

But I don't doubt my happiness. So these last few days have been good. I was so engrossed in studies. There is just so much to do. Case studies, class presentation, guest lectures, surprise quizzes etc etc. Today we have our talent round. Specially for our batch where we need to show our talent and they will select Mr. And Ms. Talented amongst us. I was very excited for this as I will get to perform on stage. The love for stage performance is eternal. We had 2 classes before we get begin with the performances. In the mean time I decided to get coffee and the three of them tailed me.

"Are you jealous kri" She joked. I rolled my eyes.

"We both know that who is more important to you." I retorted back. I caught glimpse of a serious emotion on her face before she covered it up with a light smile.

"Of course." She said. "If it's not for you than who will dance like a mad woman in our wedding. Right kabir." She turned to kabir who looked very entertained by us.

"Of course babe. If not her than who. She is the official mad woman of our crew."

I glared at him. "No doubt why you both are together." I said.

"It's proven. She is so jealous." Kabir said. I hit him on his head and he winced.

"Not at all lady like." Rudra said shaking his head. I flashed my tongue to him.

"Don't you both have better things to do other than making my fun." I asked.

"Well, since your boyfriend is God knows where. I thought let's give you company or else you will be bored. My parents told me to show my altruism and don't let you have any inconvenience. So here I am just following their orders." Rudra replied.

"And how proud will they be when they will get to know that you are the biggest inconvenience." I said with a sweet smile which made all 3 of them laugh. I also chuckled.

I looked at rudra realizing how the things between us changed over the  last couple of day. It's like I am seeing him under a new light and a totally different version of him. This rudra is funny, sarcastic, witty and jocose. Yes, We still argue but it's not at all serious. He is still very closed off but yeah warmer than before and for me it's a good progression. Maybe he will realize that not all humans are dangerous.

Loving is the cause of destruction but love is also the only way to heal. Locking your heart and throwing the key away will only increase the misery and hurt.

"Come on guys. Let's go. I will need to change for my performance." Priya said after finishing her drink.

"My baby will rock on stage." kabir said and kissed her cheek. They both walked away without noticing that we both are still sitting.

Young love.

"Aww."

"Eww."

I and rudra said at same time. Former was said by me and latter was his reaction to them.

"Don't be rude, you jerk. Look how cute and in love they both are." I scold him. He just rolled his eyes and got up.