Chapter 18

Braylon's Pov

I walked out with Carter on my right and Hudson on my left. We walked onto the the field with the others, they looked at us.

"Our first game is tonight," Carter said. "Braylon."

"I'm not telling anyone in a girl because I'll be their main target," I said.

"We have two games before the big game," Carter said. "Break!" We started practice and I saw people starting to come in. We stopped and I saw mom holding Kali.

"Braylon," Braydon said.

"We got Kali a present," Justice said and we race to Kali, of course I won but Carter grabbed her. The all went to the locker room but I stayed with mom.

"Do you know what they're doing to my baby?" Mom asked.

"I have no clue, but then again we never know with them boys," I said.

"Wheres Kali?" Frankie asked walking up with Nick.

"We give to you," Jayden said in an announcer voice.

"Number 1, Kali the baby football player!" Justice said and I saw Kali in a football jersey with number 1 and she had black paint on her cheeks.

"There you go," Carter said and handed her mom.

"Football," she said.

"Go get changed and what happened to the baby?" Coach asked.

"She's a football player," Braydon said, coach shook his head.

"Ok, now go," coach said and we ran to the locker room. We got changed and put the equipment on. We put the black paint on our cheeks too. I could hear the people already getting hype, I put my hair up so you couldn't tell I was a girl.

"You guys ready?" coach asked.

"Yeah!" We yelled.

"Hands in!" Carter yelled and we all got in a huddle.

"1, 2, 3, panthers!" We yelled and we ran out. The cheerleaders were cheering and I saw Carter checking them out.

"Carter, pay attention," Jayden said, Carter looked at me but I looked away.

"You ready?" Braydon asked.

"Bring it," I said, we got in a huddle.

"Ok, their defense is tough but their not that fast." Dre said and his eyes hardened as they fell on me. "Just stay out of the way Hart."

"I got this, just stay out of mine Scott." I snapped, we have to by last names out here of course.

"C. Monroe, Hart." coach said. "go meet." We walked and met up with two dudes. One had hazel eyes and the other has green.

"Heads or tails." the referee said as he flipped the quarter.

"Heads." Carter said.

"Heads." he said and we got positioned.

"Hut!" Carter yelled and I ran, he dodged to dudes and he threw it. I jumped up and caught it, I landed and ran for dear life. I dodged two and I outran one, there was one coming at me so done a front flip and landed on blue.

"Yes!" I yelled and smirked at Dre.

"Come on." Braydon said and hit my butt. We ran back up field, Justice looked at me. I nodded and we looked ahead again.

"Hut!" Number 46 from the other team yelled and I ran and tackled the boy in front of me. I take off running as 46 throws the ball, I jumped and intercepted the ball. I took off running the other way but I got tackled by a boy. I stood up and walked to my position again.