Wedding

Hey hurt story

I dream a dream. I'm standing there at the alter. You were in a wedding dress, Pfft can you imagine me in one. Ha. Plus Ken-Ken in a wedding dress. It would be SOOOOOOOOO cute. Haha.

We were in the local church. Everything white... my parents were happy and smiling at me. Bokuto was next to him as Kenma and Akaashi came walking down the aisle with a pissed of Yaku. I mean our whole team was there.

It looked like a photo in a magazine. The white chairs were in rows and everyone was there. Even coach. Kenma smiled softly at me and nodded as the music came on. It was so perfect. But like in life the world even in the dream world the world said fuck you.

And just as it was Kenma to become my kitten and to seal our eternal bond. The ray of sunshine came walking through the door. Kenma's smile turned into a grin as he said thank god and ran to him with open arms. They crashed into each other and began snogging at the wedding everyone cheered and went to congratulate them even Bokuto. I was left alone crying. My parents walked up to me and began spitting there usual insult and walked off. I was all alone. Then I wasn't they all surrounded me and began to kick and punch me and as I lay bleeding next to the alter. Kenma and Hinata got married and my childhood friend's now husband said.

"He never loved you."

Kicked me and if that wasn't enough. my childhood bestie said

"You the screw up here. The failure. Till death do us part." And laughed before I think I died in the dream world with everyone I had ever known hurting me. To be fair I wanted wake up for the whole time but my mind wasn't allowing me to. I couldn't escape till it was the end.

A wedding is a celebration or love from both ends though and it with that the dream crumbled. I woke up. Of course o was upset and crying because that would never happen.

I'll always be just a friend and I'll be the one next to him not opposite.

~ Kuroo Kozume (cuz I'm definitely taking your name, if we ever do marry)