00:00

"Ah," Khun groaned, losing himself at the level of intimacy. He arched his back almost impulsively, trying to meet the brunet's pace and rhythm as he moaned his name in ecstasy.

"You're so good, Bam."

"Hmm, yeah?" the latter hummed with mirth, and with finality, brushed his lips and hands through the bluenet's body.

Never leaving a single area untouched and unloved, taking in every detail as if Khun was a carefully articulated masterpiece- only he was made to marvel at. A priceless jewel for him to have and to hold, and probably to tuck unto the deepest depths of his pocket. An omen only for Bam to yonder, until he was ruthlessly reminded of the fact that the scripture he so adored, was never meant for him in the first place.

They sped up, reaching the climax, the slapping sound of warm bodies resonated between the two of them and the barren room. Muttering sweet nothings as if everything that is happening was right and into place.

I love you.

Khun whispered huskily into his ear, thrusting into him and holding ever so lovingly, and Bam swore he could hear his own heart slowly shattering into pieces, breaking into fragments that are being stepped on repeatedly.

So damn much.

What a wonderful lie.

With a final notion, Bam pulled out and buried his head on the crook of the bluenet's neck as the latter panted in satisfaction. A stray tear falling through his cheek unknowingly. One he never bothered to wipe away.

Both soon parted ways, laying on the same large, and warm bed they were sharing since this whole rendezvous started, yet looking far apart from each other.

"Bam," Khun called out, his breaths growing shallow as he closed his eyes.

"Yeah?" Bam badly wanted to cover his ears this time, but his mind was too accustomed from hearing the next words over and over again, every single time that he just stopped trying to get away.

Why canʼt you just be Maria?

Khun's voice slurred, already half-asleep, but Bam knew too well, that the bluenet meant every word that came out from his mouth for it to just for it to be mistaken as drunken stupor.

Droplets of tears fell from his golden eyes, as he covered Khun's bare body with the comforter. His toned arms lingering a little longer than usual around the man with hair of silver blue, his soft lips trailing towards his left ear.

"I ask myself that question too, Aguero."

by midnight,
i walk the path
that follows those
unreturnable
days.

ー・ー

"ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇,"
𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼
𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆.
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁ʼ𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲,
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴
𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿?

- 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙄 𝙉/𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙃𝙖𝙙,
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬.