15:33【 rewind. 】

𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

𝗶𝘅. 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻
𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲.
𝗶 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻ʼ𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼.

ー・ー

FLASHBACK

khun aguero agnes ;

The past two months have been miserable for Khun, to say the least. Bam chose to avoid every instance that they would end up meeting each other, and whenever they do, the brunet would just shrug him off with the cold shoulder and itʼs so frustrating. Meanwhile, Maria, the vile woman, had decided to get further into his nerves, enrolling in his university and had the audacity to introduce herself to his friends as his fiancé. And of course, she just had to get herself close to the second best person that was closest to him, Shibisu, the perfect ally she could sink her teeth into.

Khun told himself that he would do everything in his power to protect Bam, but it was proving to be easier said than done. For the past few weeks he noticed Bam arriving in school later than usual, then came subtle bruises so faint they couldnʼt be seen unless you spend your whole time watching him intently (in which Khun definitely was not doing). All was calm until today, when the brunet came to the campus turning heads due to the gauze wrapped around his arms.

Thankfully, when they all sat down, there were still only the four of them. Khun mustered all of his courage and finally broke the unspoken battle of pride between them. "What happened, Bam?"

Yet, he received no answer other than a silent glare as he turned to Rak, who was minding his own business eating his heart out.

"You know what I hate the most, Rak?"

The aforementioned turned to him Bam, mumbling almost inaudibly due to the large piece of chocolate he was trying to melt in his mouth. "Sneaky, freaky-eyed turtles that suspiciously looks like the love of your life?"

"Well yes, but— no! Where the hell did you even pick that up?!" the brunetʼs cheeks burned, yet immediately masked it with a loathing expression. "I hate people leading me on. And I hate being lied to."

Khun clicked his tongue in annoyance. If this is how he will bring this up, then fine!

"Well guess what, Shibisu? I also have some things that tick me off."

The man with shaved hazel hair who was chatting merrily in his phone was startled by the sudden mention, feeling the tension building up between their small group. "M-Me?"

"Like people who donʼt let me explain things that I clearly know, and can make them understand."

"Uh, guys?"

"Well isnʼt that lovely, Rak?" Bam clasped his hands together and smiled sarcastically. "Would you tell me if youʼre already betrothed on the day of the wedding?"