21:12

𝓘𝓯 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰.

𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

ー・ー

Bam muttered curses under his breath, parking the car as near to the entrance as possible and slamming the door shut as he arrived at the bar, AXIS, looking like a crime scene. Several stools were disfigured, and fragments of glass scattered around the floor. The bar was almost empty, with only the utility staff cleaning up the mess efficiently.

It seems like their friends were able to minimize the damage, seeing that only almost a quarter of the wine bottles were missing from the cellar. Though, he doesnʼt quite understand.

'Aguero was not supposed to be acting like this.'

This night was meant to be special for him, so he should not be this wasted and —by Hatzʼ words— furious. What in the world went wrong?

"Hatz, Isu. How did this happen?" He asked, approaching them as soon as he reached the counter.

"Bam, thank God youʼre finally here." Shibisu sighed in relief, almost falling to his knees if not for Hatz swiftly placing the seat conveniently. The formerʼs tense muscles relaxed on the marble, making it clear for Bam that whatever in the world happened, it was enough for Shibisu to lose his sunny demeanor. "Rak managed to drag him to the VIP room, but left soon after because he still had to settle things with the properties Khun thrashed. So, who knows what heʼs doing in there right now?"

"Oh, for peteʼs sake," Hatz groaned. "I know heʼs a major shareholder and all, but he has to start thinking more about his business. Like, he just had 20 employees replaced last month just because he had to let that argument with Maria get into his head!"

Bam winced at the memory of having to compensate newcomers and part timers with just cold, hard cash in exchange for their scarred sanity.

"Where is Maria?"

Both sighed at Bamʼs question, burying their faces even more in frustration as the brunet looked at them in curiosity.

"Thatʼs the thing. They were supposed to celebrate whatever disgusting things mates do every year-"

"Itʼs called an anniversary, Rak," Bam interjected. "And I knew that. I was the one who planned the whole thing."

"We donʼt know. Blue Turtle just showed up looking like he wanted to raid a drug den and drank 'till his screws loosened." The taller man fixed his shirt with visible creases. Probably from dealing with Khunʼs shenanigans earlier. "Come with me. I hope youʼll talk some sense into him or something."

When they arrived at the lounge, an utterly drunk Khun was chasing Laure around, who was holding up a bottle of pink gin and expertly using the furnitures to block him from getting a hold of it. Laure spotted them at the door, and glared.

"Twenty-fifth Bam, get your ass in here this instant or Iʼll smash this bottle on your boyfriendʼs face."

'Heʼs not my boyfriend,' Bam rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed, but still went inside the room. He ushered Laure and the dangerous drink out of sight, and out of Khun Agueroʼs mind.