11:11

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷ʼ𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾ʼ𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮.

𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁
𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁
𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.

ー・ー

"Hey handsome~" The woman with horridly bleached hair bit her lip and winked at him. "How about we have some fun? I promise you, itʼd be like paradise."

Khun shivered in distaste at the disaster that had fallen upon him, and he wondered what kind of life the younger generation leads as of this time. He was so close to committing a felony when a childlike voice filled with purity saved him from his demise.

"Daddy!" Thank God you came to my rescue, my child. "Papa and Amaris were looking all over for you-" The child paused in front of the college girls, his smile morphing into a inquisitive glare as he looked at them from head to toe. "Do you know these ahjummas, daddy?"

'Goodness, who is this sassy child?'

Khun could only ask to no one in particular, then holding back the embarrassment when Bam repeatedly muttered, "P-Papa?" obviously surprised. So it seemed the brunet had not been aware of this plan. Although, Khun was slightly disappointed and couldnʼt help but be hopeful that his inner jealousy pushed him. Nevertheless, he should probably award his heaven-sent son for being this insolent.

The two women grunted in offense, but held themselves back because they couldnʼt go against a child in public.

"Ah, no. They were just asking for directions. Were you tired?" Khun placed his palm on the boyʼs cheek with a knowing smile of approval only the two of them could understand.

"Wait, you are A.A, right? One of Khun Edahnʼs best company lawyers?" Khun nodded with his forehead creased at the question, and they gasped, mortified. Their awestruck stare from earlier turned into disgust as they averted their sight to Bamʼs direction. "You have a son, and youʼre gay?"

The bluenetʼs jaw hardened as he answered. "Yes, I am. Was it supposedly a secret?"

He wasnʼt keen on dealing with uneducated people upfront, but tolerating the ones who mindlessly insult his most cherished people is never part of his vocabulary.

"B-But youʼre a Khun! Youʼre supposed to be perfect and-"

The moment he was about to counter, to his utter shock, Bam pulled him to the oddly closest proximity possible, wrapping his toned arm around the bluenetʼs waist protectively then leaned his chin on his shoulder, smiling tauntingly at the two.

"My apologies, but is there anything in his job description that gives you the right to question his sexuality?"

Both of them stiffened as hostility oozed out from the brunetʼs seemingly polite façade. Bam had plastered a wide grin that could deceive anyone, but the dark look on his eyes told Khun otherwise. "Thought so." He glared at the women with contempt as he continued, "You are polluting our childʼs mindset with your close-mindedness."