19:37

𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻.

𝘃. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗲,
𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘄,
𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 "𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲"
𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵.

ー・ー

Bam was never able to muster even a wink of sleep after that long night. Warm fingertips trailing along the estranged strands of blue hair delicately, and features of the aesthetically-driven face along with it. Khun Aguero Agnes was a beautiful dream that Bam never wanted to wake up without.

The memories, and the person that came along with it- he couldnʼt ever forget, even if he wanted to. Bam swore from the first time he realized these overbearing feelings that he is and would always be Khunʼs person, even if the latter never once belonged to him.

But itʼs time to go now.

The brunet leaned once more, pushing the bluenetʼs bangs away from his forehead, placing a short lingering kiss on it. A sorrowful smile adorning his face as the other whimpered unconsciously at the loss of warmth and tried to catch his arm by the time he let go and started walking away, subtly closing the door.

Goodbye, my Aguero.

'My most precious person. The home that I love.'

Bamʼs steps weighed heavily behind him as he proceeded further away from him, his breaths hitching as he tried to hold his hiccups back. Running away like this might be a cowardly move on his part, but he knew they both needed this.

The night grew sombre, the moonlight remained at standstill as if mourning with him. He entered his car and started driving away from the place he had considered his haven for years now, casting a glance as he finally swept past it, silently muttering words which flowed along with the wind.

See you later, Khun.

At the first rise of daybreak, Khun Aguero Agnes dreamt of everything that is gold and ochre, and all that itʼs worth. He dreamt of Bam, and the night which took everything out of place.

ー・ー

"You promised me no lies, Aguero," the brunetʼs voice was calm and his amber eyes pleading as he softly spoke with his head snuggled up close upon the latterʼs bare chest.

"I know, baby. And Iʼm sorry."

Khun wrapped his left arm around Bamʼs waist tighter, and the other on his nape as he kissed the crown of the brunetʼs head tenderly. The blue haired man closed his eyes in pain, feeling the person he was holding in his embrace tremble and break down in light sobs.

"So," Bam choked out, "Are you really engaged with Maria-ssi?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to leave me now?"

The bluenet gasped and lifted his chin, expression filled with panic. "No! It is only you whom I wanted to stay with. But..."