14:13

𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷ʼ𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾,

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓵𝔂.

𝘅. 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁,
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱,
𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱.

ー・ー

"You donʼt remember?" Rak asked with sadness and a hint of disappointment. "Black Turtle left for FUG before you got into an accident."

Oh. Khun groaned, massaging his temples. His reflexes had calmed down a few minutes after he was tranquilized. He seemed pretty lively for someone who just woke up from a coma. He apologized to Shibisu, who almost got his neck snapped earlier if not for Hatz, then returned to staring off into nothingness, still adjusting to his surroundings.

"How long was I out?"

"2 months."

"That far along?" Khun heaved out an exasperated sigh. "How is Bam? Is he doing well? Is he chasing his dreams? Did he move on?" Does he still love me?

Shibisu paused, a memory crossing his mind before answering him. "I donʼt think heʼll ever stop loving you."

The room fell quiet. It was awkward after all, to be talking to someone who had been brain dead until recently. Not to mention the things that happened prior to before his incident happened.

"Actually, I have something I should have told you a long time ago. About the whole truth of our relationship."

This caught Endorsi and Hatzʼ attention. There, he told them about how Maria and Elqenna are fighting for the same guy which made Endorsi laugh her lungs out because she knew exactly who he was talking about. About how his mother forcefully arranged his engagement with Maria for his sister to seduce the Jahad, and how he specifically told his mother to fuck off.

Khun told them how he and Bam met after two years since senior high, until the point where someone snitched to Agnes about their endeavors, which ended up blackmailing him into agreeing. When Bam and him were constantly fighting, he had been busy digging out his familyʼs dirt while acting like an asshole to Bam to convince his motherʼs spies that Maria and him were getting along. On their supposed anniversary, they finally called off the engagement, and he had himself drunk to muster the courage to tell Bam everything, and the rest is history.

Before anyone could say anything, the door opened with a middle-aged woman basked in youth barging inside, a resounding slap echoing around the room.

"You good for nothing son!" the woman yelled, clearly in rage. "You had one job, and you still failed! I told you to do everything to keep that girlʼs claws of Elqenna!"

"Well, I guess poor little Ellie didnʼt lock him securely enough that the dog found itʼs way back to its original owner."

Khun smirked, and readied himself for another hit. "You worthless piece of shit!"