20:46

𝓘𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓼.

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝔀𝓮ʼ𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽
𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮
𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝔃𝓮
𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?

𝗶𝘃. 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶ʼ𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁.

ー・ー

"Maria and I cheated on each other."

A hole opened up in Bamʼs heart the moment those tempting words came out of Khunʼs mouth, the man speaking in a way that masked his hurt and disappointment as he gazed at the brunet, the moonlit glow highlighting the provocative grin adorning his face.

What was Khun trying to do? Bamʼs breathing became restricted as thoughts clouded his mind. This was his own fault, and maybe Maria realized that as well so she retaliated to where it hurt the most- to Aguero, his everything. But why now, when she could have done that two years ago?

"Let go, Khun." he finally muttered, steeling his heart as he tried to struggle out of the bluenetʼs arm that was locking him in place. "Thereʼs no need to tell me this. This matter is between you and her." Stop getting me involved. Stop making me want to console you. Stop giving me hope in loving you.

"Bam."

His breathing hitched when his back hit the wall once more, cool fingertips trailing his skin, from his shoulder blade to his cheek. The brunet barely held himself back from leaning onto the light caress that was touching his face, eyes forcedly locked until all he could drown on was deep, mesmirizing blue. Khunʼs arm pulled him closer, a firm grasp on his nape making him shiver, as he whispered to him delicately.

"Letʼs talk."

Bam gasped as he felt Khunʼs mouth against his, a distinct taste of alcohol and citrus grazing through his tongue and bottom lip. So intoxicating- and they should definitely not be doing this. The brunet almost fell to the floor as he tried to pull away from him, unaware that Khun had somehow led them inside the his own bedroom in a drunken daze.

He felt his back being buried against and in between the softness of the mattress and Khunʼs lean figure, the kiss getting deeper as the latter tugged on his chestnut locks, untangling the tie that was holding his hair together rather harshly, allowing the bluenet to have his way around Bamʼs mouth.

"Stop," the brunet murmured against his lips, a stray tear strolling through his left cheek. Bam always knew he wanted this, he wanted him. But everythingʼs just too much, and he wanted to stop before he couldnʼt let go anymore. "Aguero, please."

His cries fell unto deaf ears when Khun turned to his neck, his hand ripping what was once his shirt until it exposed his upper torso. The man of silver blue ran his tongue through Bamʼs porcelain neck, peppering kisses from his chin to his jawline. Soon after, he paused, running a hand through his tearstained cheek, looking at him as if under a reverie.