12:51

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮.

𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱
𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲,
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

ー・ー

"Oh my goodness Amaris!" The child tightened his grip on the hem of Khunʼs suit, trying to hide his whole body away from Sionaʼs grasp. "Donʼt you know Big Sister Sionaʼs been looking everywhere for you? Come on, baby. Letʼs get you cleaned up."

"I suggest that you need to keep track of the people youʼre trusting him with."

Khun inwardly sighed. No wonder he felt repulsed whenever he saw her around. He doesnʼt even know why Shibisu took a liking to such a vain and pretentious woman when his friends knew the women in his life were all the same way. Khun held Amarisʼ shoulder and pulled him slowly to his back, stepping in front of him protectively.

"Donʼt touch him with your filthy hands, woman."

"Excuse me?" Siona blinked, stupefied at the hostility.

"You heard me. Thank you, but your services are no longer needed in this household." The bluenet directed an aloof, detached glare to the former, emitting an authoritative aura the men of the renowned Khun family is known for. "You are fired."

Siona let out an offended grunt, scaring Amaris even more when their eyes met. "Iʼm not sure I understand, Monsigneur Agnes. My daddy is one of your biggest investors. What would he think if youʼll suddenly kick me out?"

Khun rolled his eyes. Why do these types of women always run to their fathers when theyʼre in trouble? Seriously, how does she expect him to react when he learned that she had been scheming and abusing against someone behind his back? Is this woman that thick-skinned, or just plain stupid?

"Do not forget, your father needs me more than I need him. Security, kindly escort the miss out of my sight."

Her protests fell into deaf ears as she was carried out of the gates rather harshly. Khun patted Amarisʼ head then told him to head to his room and change his dirtied clothes. As if on cue, Shibisu, Hatz, and Rak entered the living room, obviously astonished as they had just witnessed the scene caused by the screeching lady of nobility outside.

"I heard you finally fired her. Did something happen?" Hatz asked, his voice more amused than he had intended to let out.

"Really?" Rak let out a roaring laughter, slamming his palms on his thighs like how he does whenever catches some flaw he found so funny. "I never liked her. She gives off all the wrong vibes a turtle should have."

The bluenet sighed, running a hand through his slicked-back hair as he sat down. "She had been laying a hand on little Amaris for a while now. Whatʼs more frustrating is that he was not even planning on telling me!"

"Itʼs good that the little one told you now, right?"

"Thatʼs the thing, Rak. I wasnʼt the first person who knew."