司法書。

dearest beloved,

first of all, i would like to commend you for making it this far. i am grateful that you chose to take the time and effort to read and finish the story despite your busy schedule.

as you all know, And of the Love I N/Ever Had is my first attempt at a full-length KhunBam fanfiction, and i could only hope i delivered what i meant to write. romance isnʼt really my strong suit, but i wanted to do as much as i can to express my feelings (of utter desperation lmao-) regarding this ship, and many other things that are not important as of the moment.

i could only assume that most of the people are confused or lost, but thatʼs alright because i am too. i deeply apologize if i had written something that crossed boundaries. forgive my inexperience and lack of talent and you are certainly free to ask questions. some of the things i have learned while writing this story were:

i. i suck at romance.

ii. i have no talent for writing smut (or writing, in general hah!), and have deep hesitations with specific things.

iii. iʼm going to do all of those things over again anyway, because that i am that much obsessed.

i donʼt think iʼve mentioned it anywhere in particular, but AotLIN/EH is 20th out of the 24 stories comprising KhunBam Scribes, and is part of a project i promised my friends to finish by the time i graduate senior high school *insert smug face*. So, expect that there would be more amateurishly written pieces of literature to follow. i am also up for dedication requests!

i couldnʼt express in words how much iʼm thankful for your support despite my crappy writing prowess. as this memo comes to an end, do note that I appreciate the love and encouragement you all bombarded me and this story through the months.

even if you were forced, bored, or reading this story out of pure obligation, thank you all so much! enjoy your holidays and see you soon!

(„• ֊ •„)੭ 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃.

ー・ー

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.

20th Scribe:
And of the Love
I N/Ever Had