16:44 【 rewind. 】

𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻.

𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆
𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴,
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿
𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆.

ー・ー

FLASHBACK

khun aguero agnes ;

The man with hair of silver blue had been awakened by the sudden shift of movement beside him. With half-lidded eyes, Khun got up, adjusting his eyes to the streak of morning sunlight which grazed his skin lightly.

“Did I...” The usual cheer in Bamʼs voice which had always brought comfort to him had waned and dwindled, and Khun felt his fear-stricken eyes examining his body intently. “Did I do this to Khun-ssi?”

“Would you believe me if I said no, when you saw me sleeping beside you?”

Bamʼs face paled in color, as he gripped on his sheets tightly. “Oh no. Iʼm-” the brunet started to hiccup, tears trickling down his face. “Iʼm so sorry, Khun-ssi! First, I was drugged, and now I took advantage of you—”

“Hey, donʼt cry.” Just when Khun reached out his palms to cup his face, Bam backed away shakingly until he reached the headboard.

“No, donʼt touch me! Iʼm dirty! Iʼm filthy! Iʼm so disgusting, and I canʼt believe I did this to you!” He buried his head on a large pillow while muttering the same, almost incoherent words over and over. “Oh my God... Oh my good Lord...”

Khun couldnʼt help but chuckle at the otherʼs antics, shifting his weight closer until he was in front of the brunet.

“Youʼre such a crybaby. My baby.”

Toned arms enveloped Bamʼs crouched figure, guiding his head on his bare shoulder while playing with his long chestnut hair with his right hand. “Why are you crying? Donʼt tell me you regret losing your first time to me?”

“What— Thatʼs not what I— I didnʼt say—” Khun laughed in his head when he felt the man stiffen for a moment. “Are you not angry with me? For forcing you?”

“You wound me, Bam. I thought you wanted what happened between us last night?”

The bluenet was pushed lightly. Bamʼs cheeks blushed scarlet as he started to stutter. “I... I—”

“Come here, you child.” The older man dragged him forcefully back to the mattress, relocating his hold to Bamʼs waist. “Why are you so complex? Wasnʼt I sane enough last night to say that I wouldnʼt like this?”

“But...” Bam chewed on his lower lip unconsciously, tracing his finger on the marks he had shamelessly placed on the bluenetʼs delicate and flawless skin. “Arenʼt you supposed to be saving it for someone special? Someone youʼd like to spend the rest of your life with? Itʼs sacred, yet my selfishness took that away from you.”