34

ALAS OTSO na ng umaga nagpahatid sa pag-uwi si Vanadium sa kanilang mansyon. She was glowing in my big shirt and her small short inside it. Naging aktibo ako dahil sa mga media na nakapalibot sa amin.

I pulled the gear to get the car out from my garage. When we reached the highway far from my gate, I started to drive moderately.

"Hindi ka ba natatakot sa media, baby?" I asked her while my eyes fix on the road.

"Bakit ako matatakot? I'm tired of hiding to them, I want to brag you. At least,mapapangalanan na nila ang swerteng lalaki na kasama ko palagi sa mga issue ko." sabi niya. Her eyes are shining, How Can I get up with woman, if he leaves me?

I reached for her hand and hold it. Napatingin siya sa akin. I gave her assuring smile. "I always wanted to inform them that you are mine, Vanadium."

"Always, Xyler" She leaned her head on my shoulder.

When we get to our destination, madaming nagkalat na paparazzi sa labas bahay nila. I was about to honk up para ipaalam sa kanila ni manang na bubuksan ang gate, pero she stopped me.

"Why?" I choose to asked her. Instead of answering me, she get her phone and dialed someone.

"Ah yeah, Nandito kami sa labas ng bahay. Don't worry! Kakausapin ko lang ang paparazzi. Ilang araw na ang balik-balik nila dito, gusto ko lang magpakita. . . Thanks kuya" Rinig kong kausap niya, That must be Kuya Xenon or Kuya Iron.

"Park the car, there" turo niya sa gilid ng highway. Agad ko naman sinunod.

Lumabas ako sa sasakyan. I went to the other side of the car and opened the door for her,I grabbed her elbow and helped her get out of the car.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, I didn't have the idea what she's gonna do. I was worried because the paparazzi might hit her. With so many of them, she would really get stuck. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Xyler! Just stay beside me. Okay?" She assured me with her smile. I just nod my head and hold her elbow to support her.

We were just a short distance away, some paparazzi saw us. They immediately ran in our direction, becoming active to protect Vanadium.

"Is he the man with you on the dancefloor? The reason for your beautiful smile?"

-Yes

"Are you in a relationship?"

-Yes we are

"What about Zephy Hernàndez?"

- We're just friends.

What is the name of your boyfriend Ms. Lady?

- Xyler John Santos, I already answered everything. Your question is enough.

Hindi ko alam kung ano maisasagot ko sa lahat ng aking narinig. The supermodel Lady Reyes, really brag me as her boyfriend.

She pulled me away from the crowd. I did not realize that she was already holding my hands. I was able to breathe easily when I was inside their house.

We sat on the sofa. I leaned my back against it's soft shield. I adjusted my seat when I heard Kuya Iron's voice.

"You are already here. How are you outside? Kuya Iron's crack a joke.