Marked

After Explanation

"Wow." He didn't really have a lot to say.

"Yeah..."

Cue awkward silence.

"So!" I said, jumping off the couch, "what now?"

He laughed and motioned for me to follow him. I did. He led me out of the house and into the woods.

Oh. Did I forget to mention I told him about me being a werewolf? Yes? Okay. Now I did.

So much for keeping the werewolf thing to myself.

"I want to see your wolf." He demanded, motioning for me to shift.

"I'm really big, so back up." I told him. He backed up as I told him to.

I started shifting and it seemed the cracking of bones made him cringe. He covered his ears and closed his eyes.

When I was done, he opened his eyes and looked at me. His hands dropped from his ears and his mouth dropped open.

"Oh Lord Jesus!" He yelled. I just snorted, motioning for him to get on. He looked at me hesitatingly and finally hopped on.

When he had a good grip on my fur, I started to trot. His grip tightened, and I shot off into a full sprint.

I shot past trees and leaped over streams. All of a sudden, I passed a black blur. The immediate thought that came to my head was of Ryder.

I picked up my speed even faster, if that was possible. If I saw him then he saw me. I looked behind me and my theory was correct. There was Ryder, running after me.

I used my powers and teleported Rick to the tree above me. I saw him sitting in the tree, holding on to the trunk and looking at me in confusion.

Ryder stopped behind me, and I turned around. Rick would have to see this. I growled at him and he growled back, but with more power since he was an alpha. Since I wasn't in his pack, I just growled again, not bowing to his alpha voice, and pounced on him.

He was trying to pin me down without hurting me, although I was trying to hurt him.

I leaped onto his scruff and bit down with force. He whimpered and shook me off. He leaped on me and with his Alpha strength, he held me down.

I think he had enough because he bent down, let his canines extend and sunk his teeth into my neck, causing my flesh under my fur to bleed. He licked it clean and ran off, knowing I would be mad at him later. He would be back though, I know he doesn't want me with another male for long.

I shifted back with my clothes on and Rick jumped down, running over to me.

"Are you dying?"" He asked frantically, picking me up.

I just laughed sadly and shook my head no.

"He marked me. That means I'm his forever, whether I like it or not."

I felt fatigue wash over me and I knew what was going to happen.

It has happened a lot to me recently.

That was the last thing I said before passing out from exhaustion.