Ending

5 Years Later

Kristin's POV

The last three years, Rick and I have been with Ryder. The two years before that we were in England, roaming free and trying to stay out of Ryder's reach, but he said he always got what he wanted.

Truthfully, it was getting tiring running away. I just hoped I could forgive Ryder because the last 3 years we've only
made it halfway there.

Sure, I felt things for him, but his way of thinking needed to change because it seemed kind of sexist.

Though, I don't think he meant it to be.

Ryder says his wolf is getting impatience because he already marked me. I'm 21 right now, and he's 25.

My mom and dad are still not fond of Ryder and neither am I, but they're happy that he cares for me so much that he'll kidnap me just to keep me safe.

Their logic is kind of fucked.

Thanks mom and dad.

Even though Rick is now Ryder's number one tracker, Ryder still doesn't like him because he was my best friend and Ryder thought he had feelings for me, which he doesn't. He sees me as a little sister. He's 24.

I haven't talked to Oscar since we were caught. He was the one that caused this. I didn't want to be here. He's butt hurt because his Luna is mad at him. He was the one that caught Rick and told me if I didn't come back, they would hurt him. I love Rick........as a friend of course.

But I would forgive him, he was only being loyal to his Alpha.

I was warming up to everyone and I still kept in contact with my family and friends. Ryder let me go out with them sometimes, but I knew he always sent someone to watch over me.

One day, and one day soon, I knew, that I'd love him like he loved me.

I couldn't ignore the mate bond forever.

Well, this is the ending, for now. Wish me luck with my stupid, arrogant, cocky Alpha mate that needs his ego destroyed.

I sighed, face planting into the bed, ending my day with the same words every time before I fell asleep.

"Fuck my shitty life."