To Where!?

Rick's POV

I carried her to my house as fast as I could. Why did that wolf 'mark' her? Was it another werewolf? Was that the Ryder person Kristin had talked about?

I swung open the door and laid Kristin on the couch. I ran to the kitchen to get her some water and an ice pack for the mark.

Her childhood was horrid. How could someone do that? To a child, none the less? How long had she kept it buried, the secrets of it hidden and forgotten? What had she went through in those pain enduring months?

Who else knew?

Or was she all alone, to cope with the nightmares that were once reality by herself with no comfort?

Why did Ryder have to make the memories surface and torture her until she could conquer them once again?

When I returned to the living room, some guy with black hair and green eyes was picking up Kristin from the couch. I was sure there was steam coming out of my ears. I dropped the water and ice, tackling the guy.

I got a right hook on him and he stumbled back. He went to punch me and out of nowhere, Kristin jumped in and pushed me out of the way, while she grabbed his shirt and threw him over her shoulder, pinning him down.

"You're awake!" I practically screamed. I hugged her while she tried to hug me back as Ryder struggled underneath her.

What ruined the moment was when a loud growl boomed across the room. I was ripped away from her and thrown into a wall.

"Rick!" Kristin screamed, trying to run to me, but the guy was holding her in his grip. He looked angry.

"Ryder! Let me go!" She screamed trying to get to me.

So this was the Ryder Blaze she didn't like. He was the one who bit her, who forced her into it, who kidnapped her, who made her leave her friends and family. All those things he did to her.

I was pissed. I jumped up, ignoring the pain in my body, and rammed into him. I started yelling at him, while holding onto Kristin so he wouldn't take her away again.

"You're the one who hurt her!"

"You're the one who marked her!" I screamed again.

I grabbed onto Kristin, dragging her outside, and threw her into my truck, jumping in the drivers seat and took off down the road.

"Thank you." Her voice was barely a whisper. I didn't speak, I just smiled at her through the rearview mirror.

She was moving again and she's not staying in America. She'll go to England. And I'll go with her.

She probably would've learned to love him if he had listened to her requests, but he was selfish. It was his fault.

But maybe he deserved another chance.

Oh well, England here we come!