7

Hi! So first, I put the audio to the song instead of the music video because the music video had like a bunch if guys that'll Lee's like half naked in the shower and I didn't know if my post would get taken down. I don't know, I write enough to know but let me know so I can actually link the music video. Also, please read my comments at the end of the chapter, thank you!

Oliver picked me up later into the night. I laughed when I saw his dark green shirt and black pants. His outfit had perfectly matched my dark green slip dress and oversized black leather jacket.

"Ready to perform?"

"Hell yeah." I smiled and hopped into his car.

-

The night was fun. Flynn's DJ-ing skills were pretty good, which was hard for me to admit. I looked around hoping to see the ghost boys but I don't think they've made an appearance yet.

"Hey, I'm gonna make sure everything's set up." I let Oliver know before heading backstage.

I saw Julie sitting in the ground. I kneeled down next to her. She looked at me.

"You look nice."

"I came with a date." I raised my eyebrows. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Yeah, I'm surprised too but it's Oliver. I'm tryna get over someone."

I admitted it to her knowing she'd have no idea who I was talking about. Plus, it was a big deal saying it out loud.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My projector isn't working." She lied. I nodded. The guys must not be here.

"I was looking forward to seeing you guys perform." I smiled.

"Thanks, but that means you can perform earlier. I hope you guys are prepared." She laughed.

"You know us, we're always ready." I smiled.

I saw Nick step on stage. I gave Julie a look before heading to Flynn.

"Hey, if Julie doesn't play soon. My band is going on." I told her.

Flynn nodded. "I'm giving them five minutes is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine."

Suddenly, Nick took Flynn's microphone.

"Hey, everybody, we fixed the hologram thing. Who wants to see a show?" He yelled. The crowd cheered. I looked at Flynn who just shrugged. "Now, give it up for Julie and the Phantoms!"

The crowd cheered even louder. Julie took the mic and stepped in the center stage.

"So here's the thing, even though we got the machine fixed, thanks to Nick. I can't seem to link up with the guys. Wifi, am I right? I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to cancel."

Flynn looked at me as Carrie walked up to the stage. "Do something, quick!"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Your band?"

"Oh right." I grabbed the mic out of Julie's hands before Carrie could walk up the steps to the stage. "Starr Revival's still playing! We'll be ready in a couple minutes, guys."

I motioned the band to come up on stage. They quickly did. Flynn helped us set up and we were on. Mara started playing.

"This songs called How to be a Heartbreaker." Mara spoke.

Song- How to be a Heartbreaker by MARINA and the Diamonds

"Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun
But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run
Rule number two, just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose
So le-let me tell you

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do

'Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you

Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek
But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat
Rule number four, gotta be looking pure
Kiss him goodbye at the door, and leave him wanting more, more

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do

'Cause I lo-lo-love you

Girls, we do, whatever it will take
'Cause girls don't want, we don't want our hearts to break in two
So it's better to be fake, can't risk losing
In love again, ba-abe

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you

'Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do"

The feeling of happiness immediately entered my body just like it always did after a performance. The crowd clapped. I laughed as Oliver swung his arm around me. Then like always Carrie ruined it. She walked on stage and snatched the microphone phone the DJ stand.

"Who wants to see Dirty Candy?" The crowd cheered. I can't believe they actually like her group. Carrie reached for the knob but Flynn beat her to it and broke it.

"Oops, knob's broken."

I snickered as I could see the vein popping out of Carrie's forehead while she glared at Flynn.

"Okay, two can play this game. Party at my house!"

Well the dances was fun while it lasted. Flynn put her arm around Julie. She must be heartbroken. I'm gonna kill those boys, again.

"Julie," I called. Flynn and Julie turned around. "Sorry about tonight."

Julie half smiled before turning back around. Mara looked at me.

"Since when are you guys friends again?"

"I'm just being nice." I defended.

"Mara, don't question it. I like the new Starr." Oliver laughed.

We joined and got off stage while Griffin rambled on about leaving and getting pizza.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I also wanna thank you guys for getting me like 500 reads like that's so crazy. I know that it might not be a lot to you but it is to me. I didn't think this story would do good because I had read other similar books that were really good. I literally can't believe it but thank you so much.