1- Aaaah!

Both parties frowned in utter disdain and malice as they took in the figure of the other. As this was nothing new, the people surrounding them rolled their eyes and bypassed the duo that was on a heated stare down.

"I do not know what Gai was thinking when he decided that those two would be the main leads." An employee whispered to his fellow worker who nodded in agreement with him.

"Their rivalry and pure hatred is what's hot on every social media and entertainment news, yet Gai decides that they would be the best to act the roles." The other whispered back.

"You're the lead actress?! This day could not be more perfect." Lavender eyes narrowed as the words their owner spoke dripped with pure sarcasm. Neji was one of the top actors in the industry, handsome, tall and insanely popular. He had signature long dark hair which he refused to cut but the fans loved his hairstyle nevertheless.

"Right back at you, Rapunzel." Brown chocolaty eyes scowled, doing nothing to hide the venom their owner's words contained. Tenten was one of the top actresses in the industry, beautiful, cute and insanely popular. She had signature chestnut brown hair which was tied in two buns. She refused to have her hair in any other way than the two buns but the fans loved her hairstyle nevertheless.

Electric sparks (certainly not the good kind) could be seen radiating off their eyes as they stood waiting for the high on caffeine director. What caused such animosity between the two, nobody knew but it was pretty intense and often roused up fan fights. Everybody knew that putting Neji and Tenten together in a room was like asking a dog and a cat to live together so directors always go for one or the other...all directors except the over enthusiastic Maito Gai.

The actors were in the industrial building to discuss their roles in the new story drama that Gai was planning and were certainly not pleased to see each other. How on earth were they supposed to act like a couple in love when they were not even friends in real life?!

After some excruciating hours of snide remarks and in some instances trying to hold Tenten back from climbing across the table to strangle Neji with his long hair, the meeting was over. Gai in his usual boisterousness decided that a team dinner was what Neji and Tenten needed to conclude their day and compelled (more like forced) them to eat with him.

Dinner was...rather eventful for lack of better words to use. The arguing duo had almost collided into an old woman at the restaurant that Gai chose and didn't even offer as much as an apology to the hag. Annoyed at today's youths, the old woman mumbled a curse under her breath and walked or trudged away.

"Gai-san, please reconsider allowing this uncouth woman to be my partner." Neji desperately begged for Tenten was really getting under his skin.

"Put yourself in my shoes Rapunzel, nobody wants to be partners with a stuck up ass like you." Tenten retorted angrily.

"I wouldn't want to be in your shoes woman, goodness knows the germs I would contact from it. Yikes!" Neji shuddered obnoxiously to prove his point. At this point, the waitress that came to take their orders nervously watched their interaction with fear in her eyes while Gai ordered his dinner as if he didn't notice the banter happening in front of him.

It took a while but Neji and Tenten finally ordered their dinners, making food puns (more like threats to kill each other) that horrified the waitress. Poor woman.

-

It was a long day, Tenten decided as her red sports car pulled into her driveway. She checked the mail as she went inside and saw stacks of fan letters, bills, newspapers and nothing out of the usual. Tenten dropped the letters on the couch and went upstairs to her room. All of the meeting with Neji gave her an headache and what she needed was a hot shower and sleep.