Chapter 1

Chapter 1- (2016)

It was a rainy night as the street lights blink and some are off the skies are blurry to look upon. The night is going on while the car was parked in the garage with such a rush. Moon byul walked until she reached the front doors opening them wide as the thunder roared. The mansion is in such chaos as the rain hits the windows. Walking away, moon byul didn't look to her wife wheein who is walking following moonbyul's pace. Begging and crying to her wife to not leave. "Byul! It's just a big misunderstanding" She said while tears continuously ran to her diamond eyes. Well, she was though never innocent and people were out of her business.

"I've seen enough," Moon byul said throwing every picture frame they had. Glass shatters around the living room. The maids were there watching not bothering to look at them as their eyes are glued to the floor. ajumma ran to byul stopping her from throwing the last frame. "Byul stop this already!" ajumma commanded. Byul gave up, she was about to walk out when she saw the biggest wedding frame of them on the centre under the chimney. She ran and took the frame down as double shatters were heard across the room.

Baby cries were heard upstairs, Moon byul looked up and looked back to wheein who is still crying while looking at the frames on the floor. "Ajumma, take Gabriella and her clothes were leaving" Moon byul commanded and the maids started whispering to each other. "Mr Choi ready the car now!" Moon byul yelled at her driver. Wheein was shocked and looked at byul who is coldly staring at her. Baby cries were heard again but now it's getting closer. Wheein saw her daughter crying, "Gabriella No, Gabriella" Wheein ran to her daughter snatching it from Ajumma. Hugging her like her life depends on the baby.

" Byul, don't do this to your daughter she needs her mother too," Ajumma said trying to melt byul's ice Cold heart. Moon byul chuckled and walked to wheein passing by the glass making it make shatter noises again. Wheein hugged her daughter tightly again as she saw moonbyul approaching them. Gabriella started crying again as the thunders roared more. Moon byul pushed Wheein when her daughter was in her arms again. "You're no good when you started leaving us," Moon byul said as she walked out the door with her daughter still crying as her arms are trying to reach wheein.

Wheein saw her daughter and more tears stream down her eyes. Ajumma followed byul. Wheein was about to follow them but she felt something sharp on her leg. She saw a glass piece on her leg and is bleeding hard. But when she saw the lights coming from the car. She immediately stood up and ran to the car that was about to go. "Byul doesn't do this to me! Gabriella baby" Wheein shouted banging the car window near moonbyul and Gabriella. Moonbyul didn't bother to look and asked her driver to drive faster. While her daughter Gabriella is still crying banging the window as well looking at her mother who is very soaking wet.

The driver pithily looked at wheein, " What are you looking at drive!" Moon byul yelled and the driver took off and drove away. Wheein ran following them but didn't catch them as her leg began hurting. "GABRIELLA!" Wheein's last yell before she collapsed in the middle of the street.