Chapter 8

Chapter 8- baby

Wheein ran to find them when she reached the park she saw Jeongyeon and moon byul. She was about to run to them again but she noticed a little girl that Jeongyeon was holding. Her heart started to beat fast. And her tears are forming again. She can't contain the happiness inside her. She walked to them, inches away from them.

"Wheein unnie" Jeongyeon called, moon byul froze just hearing the name. Jeongyeon then walked with Gabriella reaching wheein's direction. "Unnie I'm sorry if our family didn't tell you about Moon byul unnie and Gabriella at least I tried my best to do all of this for the sake of Moon byul unnie and Gabriella," Jeongyeon said and walked away.  The little girl started to get shy and tears are forming in her eyes. Baby sniffles can be heard at the centre of the park, it's empty and silent. Moon byul stay still in her place staring at her little daughter and ex-wife.

"Are you Gabriella?" Wheein asked kneeling on one knee. "The little girl nodded and glanced at the woman. Wheein tried to touch her but Gabriella moved backwards and was shy. " I've been waiting for you my Angel," Wheein said and smiled showing her dimples. Gabriella noticed it and moved forward to her mother. Touching wheein's dimples with her little hands. The little girl giggled. "You have these little dumplings too," Gabriella said and smiled showing her dimples too. Wheein reached out her hand and touched the cheeks of her daughter. Didn't expect to see her daughter with her dimples. No doubt it's her daughter.

"I'm Mommy," Wheein said caressing the cheeks of her baby. Gabriella got confused and cutely tilted her head. " Mommy?" She asked. Moon byul then walked to them. "Yes, Honey She is your mommy," She said in a cold tone. Gabriella then stared at wheein and a smile was formed on her face. "Mommy..." She said and ran to wheein wrapping her small arms around her mom's neck. " I look like you than Daddy so your my mommy" the baby innocently said out of nowhere. Wheein then hugged her daughter as well. She can't believe her dream came true and she easily gains the trust of her baby.

"Hey, dad look... Mommy has little dumplings too" Gabriella excitedly tells her mom about the dimples on her cheeks. "Baby not dumplings...Dimples it's dimpled" Moon byul said. "That's what I said daddy you're not listening to me" Gabriella disappointedly said. Moon byul can only sigh at her stubborn daughter. That made wheein laugh. Wheein then carried her daughter and looked at moon byul. "Are you hungry?" Moon byul asked then grabbed her daughter's bag on the floor. "Yes, daddy I'm hungry I want McDonald's" the baby clapped.

"Ok," moon byul said and they walked to her car. Moon byul is obviously at the driver's seat. Wheein and Gabriella are at the back. Wheein can't even stop staring at her little daughter who is looking outside the car. "Thanks, moon byul...." Wheein whispered but Enough to be heard by byul. "Don't thank me it's not my plan and will never be my plan?" moon byul said still continuously driving. Wheein looked down and eaten by silence the whole ride. The silence was cut by their daughter who wants to show them the high buildings of Seoul. Soon they reached their destination and they are together as a family. As wheein see but moon byul see lies and disagreement to what's happening to them. Not what she planned and never will be planned.