Chapter 2

Chapter 2-(2016)

The cold breeze of the morning welcomed wheein as the curtains were blown inside her room. She has woken up. Looking around trying to process what happened to her last night. When her sense came back she first mouthed her daughter's name and attempted to stand up. But the pain got her and she hissed. "Gabriella! Gabriella!?" Wheein yelled while tears again stream her eyes. Then her friend Hwasa came into the room and rushed to her. "Wheein ah, Gabriella is not here anymore," Hwasa said, sadness is visible on her face. Wheein shakes her head and dryly smiled with no emotions. "What are you talking about? Gabriella is here, moonbyul loves me and in no time she will go back with my baby" wheein said, hwasa sighed and holds both of wheein's hands.

"Wheein unnie, Moon byul will not go back. She passed the CEO title to her cousin Jeongyeon now" Hwasa said. Wheein's lips trembled as more tears crawled her cheeks. She can't believe that moonbyul is going to leave her. "My daughter Gabriella is still young and can't even speak nor sleep without my lullabies," Wheein said remembering the days she spent with her baby. Every night she will wait for her baby to sleep while she sings her to sleep. And sometimes she will bring her to her and moonbyul's room to play with her. It was always laughter and giggles can be heard in their room every time.

" If not to that bastard V, you must be with your daughter now" Hwasa angrily said. Wheein lay down again as she remembers what happened that night. The night when she was asked to be in a crazy meeting for a performance. She has no clue that it was already the time that she might lose her family. The guy walked to her offering her a drink. Thinking of it as wine so she accepted it because why not. Not knowing her mind became unsteady and started to form things. "You're so pretty wheein, I never thought of dating you back then but if I did you'll be my wife now" V whispered to wheein as the room became hotter and hotter. She didn't know that a smile was formed on her face.

When they dance on the dance floor, V moved inches near wheein their lips are almost attaching feeling each other's breathing. Wheein's head was filled with moonbyul that she thought that her wife was next to her dancing. So she closed her eyes expecting that it was her wife's lips she'll meet, but it was not. Their lips attached and wheein felt that it's not the lips she's been craving for. So she opened her eyes and so the guy she's been within reality. She slightly pushed him. "Unnie~" wheein heard the familiar voice. She saw her friend looking at her with disappointing eyes. When her eyes averted to the person next to hwasa her eyes went wide and her heart thumped hard.

/////

Moon byul was staring at them with burning eyes. Madness crawled down her spine. Hwasa followed her unnie and where her eyes were. And saw her friend kissing someone. She was shocked and disappointed. "Unnie~" she called and when wheein noticed her and moon byul.  Moon byul walked out the hall. "Moon byul wait, it's just a misunderstanding BYUL!" wheein shouted getting all the attention in the hall. Moonbyul didn't bother to look back and continued walking away.