Chapter 20 (END)

Chapter 20- " My life"

It was past 10 when moon byul arrived back at the mansion. The living room is empty and dark. The only light there is the moon. Such a nice sight every night. She felt at ease like she didn't give a farewell to her girlfriend now ex. She felt free to smile and wanted to see her daughter and wife. She walked upstairs, going to her daughter's room. Seeing her sleeping silently. Such an angel in disguise. She walked to her and kissed her forehead. The gift of God for byul and wheein is next to her sleeping like there's no problem in the world. The love she felt doubled in its place seeing her little girl in her place.

She left the room smiling ear to ear, then she walked in front of their shared room. Hesitating whether to enter or not. She remembers what happened earlier this day. It makes her feel nervous and anxious. But then she has no choice but to see her wife. Wheein is there sleeping on the other side of the bed. The curtains are open letting the moonlight enter the room. Moon byul placed her bag at the side, removing her polo and tie. That is leaving only her white plain shirt. She moved to the other side of the bed hugging wheein. Wheein began to feel stiff with the sudden action. Her eyes were still closed but her heart is beating so fast. Byul doesn't seem to care that she snakes herself to wheein.

 Byul doesn't seem to care that she snakes herself to wheein

" So many things happened today My love..... You saw me with other's mark. Earlier I and Yong sun broke up for the reason that I never thought will come from her..... And now I'm here hugging you like before when we're not yet parents. I've thought of me being so selfish to the point I left you here alone" Moon byul said looking outside viewing the night sky. Wheein is still awake to hear everything that she opened her eyes looking outside as well. " In so selfish to remove you out of the circle of Gabriella. And I hate myself because of it." Moon byul added. Wheein closed her eyes to avoid the tears but still, it makes her tear up. " She deserves a life with you the most... I needed you too the most" moon byul added caressing wheein's hand. They both stared at the night sky together.

"Now I have no worries to tell you this, my Angel..... I love you so much, you and Gabriella are my life" moon byul said kissing wheein's cheek. The Girl can't contain her happiness that she cried over her pillow. Moon byul smiled feeling relief. " Can you forgive your stupid wife again Jung wheein?" Moon byul asked. Wheein closed her eyes and nodded. "I will always forgive the person I love, I'm sorry for the things I did that tore us apart" wheein apologized. "I already forgave you a long time ago now," moon byul said closing her eyes. " I love you wheein and I will always love you and Gabriella" moon byul promised herself. They looked at each other staring at each other's faces with such admiration. They moved closer feeling each other's breathing. Finally, their lips met no lust just pure love.

Love, even though you're away from each other. Love will always be the string to put you together. Couples said that the line of their love comes from their children. And it's true somehow, Sins from both sides are always hidden for their family to live in peace. But things are going in the wrong way despite you loving each other. But in the end, the person you love will always be the last love of your life...