Chapter 10

Chapter 10- 1st family bonding

The next day, moon byul woke up first and went downstairs. She doesn't need to ask about her daughter and wheein because her instincts tell her they're together. Well just for her daughter what she wants and for wheein. Moon byul insisted to cook breakfast for her family since it's a tiring day for the both of them. She cooked eggs and slices of bacon for them. "Good morning daddy" a familiar little voice greeted moon byul. Moon byul turned her head but her smile fell when she saw Gabriella on wheein's hands. The two of them stared at each other.

" Good morning Honey," moon byul said and turned her head to what she was doing again. After cooking she placed the food at the table. Gabriella climbed into the chair with a smile as she saw the food. They silently ate their food and Gabriella noticed it. "Daddy, why aren't you kissing mommy good morning?" The innocent baby asked made the both of them blush. " Baby not now," moon byul said trying to stop her daughter from the sudden question. " But you always kiss mama yong every morning when she's at home?" The kid said out of nowhere. That made moon byul shocked that she almost choked on her water. Wheein on the other got confused. " Who is mama yong baby?" Wheein asked her daughter and the baby smiled at her. "Mama yong is daddy's girlfriend and she likes me so much she calls me puppy because it looks like one" the little girl happily told her mom about Yong sun. That made the wife of the house glare at moon byul and the latter didn't notice her. Because why though Yong sun is her girlfriend and wheein is nothing to her anymore.

" So daddy kiss mommy too" the baby requested with a cute pout. Moon byul doesn't have a choice but to follow her daughter. So she moved closer to wheein who is not meeting her gaze. She gave her a peck on the cheek. The little girl happily clapped her hands in approval and started eating again. Wheein was so red from blushing that anytime she will explode from it. Moon byul on the other hand, didn't notice the smile on her face when she saw wheein blushing hard. "Cute" the word unexpectedly came from Moon byul when she can't take her eyes off wheein. The woman heard her and looked up that's when moon byul realized what she said and stuttered. " I mean hmm... Gabriella honey let's go shopping you want?" Moon byul asked her daughter when she turned her attention to her. The baby happily jumped on her seat. " Yes, daddy! yes, daddy!" Gabriella cheered. Moon byul then carried her and played with her like a spaceship while the both of them laugh. Wheein saw what the both of them doing and she was really happy to see it. It's just like before when they were still both fine with each other. But past is past now, everything has changed but having them next to her again will make her extremely happy and bright again.