Chapter 19

Chapter 19- " Free to fly"

Moon byul left again at the exact time of 7:30 pm. She went to the park to meet with her girlfriend trying to make a smile on her face. And forgetting what happened earlier. But as luck doesn't like her that she still kept thinking of it. She parked her car, getting the flowers she bought at the flower shop at the surface. She then tried to smile, a convincing one so Yong sun won't suspect her. She walked at the same place they use to say when they had a date. Still the beautiful place of all. She waited for Yong sun.

She saw the girl approaching her so she fixed herself and I'd the flowers behind her back. " Surprise" Byul showed the flowers to Yong sun. That made the woman gasp, but she needs to do what she planned to do so she maintained her poker face. Moon byul got confused. " Yong, is there any problem?" Moon byul concernedly asked. Yong sun heaved a sigh and smiled at byul. " Let's break up," she said still smiling. Moon byul dropped the flowers that made the petals scattered. "Wha-what?" Moon byul stuttered.

"Byul I'm doing this for you and Gabriella" Yong sun said she's trying to bottle her tears that anytime will fell. Moon byul was surprised that she playfully chuckled. " Byul, Gabriella is no longer getting younger. Any time she will open her eyes and thought of her father to have an affair with someone while her mother is with her trying to smile alone." Yong sun explained. There moon byul's heart and mind opened. She hasn't thought of that, she thought her daughter will not be able to feel the way she lives with her dad and mom with her dad's girlfriend. She realized that wheein as well as feeling lonely and hurt especially earlier when she saw moon byul's hickeys.

" That's why I'm setting you free byul, even though how much I love you....it's still not enough" Yong sun added the tears she bottled are slowly escaping her eyes. Moon byul's heart melted seeing her lover in tears. " I haven't thought of this thing coming from you yong, what happened?" Moon byul sadly asked. Yong sun sighed, "byul we need to stop this for you and wheein to make Gabriella feel that she has a complete family... Because we can't stay like this anymore..... Wheein is a good person and I can see it in her eyes. She was hurt when I kissed you....she loves you too, that's why I feel like I'm the black hole in your family that I kept pulling you inside even though you fought with it" Yong sun said explaining it more to the moon byul. Moon byul looked down in shame hiding her crying eyes. The tears fell on the floor.

"I'm sorry~" moon byul apologizes she feels like it's her fault to make Yong sun be in her unsteady situation. Yong sun smiled cupping moon byul's cheeks. "Don't be sorry ok... You did what you need to do... Now it's time for you to be with your family without anyone pulling you" Yong sun said slowly moving closer to byul kiss her lips byul replied and they shared a passionate kiss as tears crawl down their faces. They parted their lips and caught their breath. "I guess this is goodbye," moon byul asked. "Yeah... Goodbye MOONSTAR" Yong bid her goodbye with a smile. Moon byul did the same and they both started to part their ways. No one dared to look back because if they did they can't contain their feeling and ran to each other again.

Moon byul drove back to the mansion with puffy eyes because of crying. She thought they will stay strong together but more people are willing to support and love them. They just need to accept them in their lives and start living in peace.