Chapter 5

Chapter 5- (Present)

It's been years since the tragic story happened. Wheein worked under jeongyeon but she was offered to be a singer in an entertainment company. Soon enough Hwasa and Wheein became famous in Korea and even internationally. Wheein was covered that she sometimes forgot about her worries. But she still comes back to her dark room with the picture of her daughter. It's been so many years now but she still tried to find her daughter. Asking Jeongyeon but the cousin is Stone cold showing and telling that she doesn't know. Moon byul's Parents, she begged so much but not a simple yes or no she heard. Moon byul's friends are clueless that moon byul already had a wife and daughter. She still can't erase her daughter, No phone call or chat was given. A clue to be a stone. Every night looking at the night sky, asking God how her baby was doing or what she looks like now. But for sure same cuteness with wheein's dimples. So lovely to imagine the baby she's been longing for. Moon byul filed a Divorce back then but wheein never touched it, as long as she saw her daughter and have her back again.

" Unnie, We'll have to prepare for the international concert," Hwasa said on the other line of the phone. While packing her clothes wheein hummed in response," I'm preparing now, When is the flight again?" Wheein asked. " Unnie it's after 3 days," Hwasa said and chuckled. " What? I can even pack before that day" Wheein said a little disappointed. " Unnie, I just want to prepare because maybe you'll forget it again because of you know," Hwasa said ensuring the words she's saying will not make the mood down. " I understand," Wheein said. " ok good night now unnie bye" Hwasa bid her goodbye as well as wheein. She was damn exhausted from all the preparations. But having a glimpse of her baby's picture will make her energized again.

\\\\\

" Dad! Dad!" A shout startled a sleepy byul. Moon byul then ran to the living room seeing her daughter all smiling while drawing something on her sketchbook. " Dad looks I draw you, me, and Mama Yong," the little girl said happily pointing at her drawing. Moonbyul walked to her daughter kissing her good morning. She stared at Gabriella's drawing with such woke up eyes. " Isn't it lovely dad? Mama Yong will love this" Gabriella asked her dad. Moon byul nodded and smiled at her daughter. Such a Wheein copy she is, Moon byul thought but a bitter feeling stopped her and a frown formed. She carried her daughter and walked to the kitchen putting her at the counter. Not soon her phone rang, she looked at the phone caller ID. It was her cousin Jeongyeon.

" Hey Jeong what's up?" Moon byul's first words when she picked up the phone. She was to have a call with her Best friend slash cousin again. " Hey unnie, Can I ask you a favour?" Jeongyeon hesitantly asked but still goes on. " Yeah what is it?" She asked. " Unnie I need you to go back here. I am preparing for my wedding with my fiance and the honeymoon you know" Jeongyeon said in a little bit of a convincing tone. Moonbyul glanced at her daughter and turned her head to the side so that Gabriella won't hear them. " Why me? I don't want to" Moon byul defensively said on the other line jeongyeon rolled her eyes at her. " Come on unnie, If you are thinking about your Ex-wife. Well she is busy and it seems like she doesn't bother you and her daughter anymore" Jeongyeon said. Moon byul was slowly realizing what she just heard. She doesn't care about us even in the past, Moon byul thought. " Fine! Maybe tomorrow we'll go home" Moon byul said and hung up not waiting for goodbye or a thank you.