Chapter 4

Chapter 4-(2016) last page continuation↓↓↓

"Ms. hwasa the mailman who dropped this to the mailbox," Ajumma said. Hwasa grabbed it and went to Gabriella's empty room. Sometimes wheein walked here and looked around the room. And even looked at her daughter's pictures. Her favourite is the picture of moonbyul carrying her baby. It was the happiest of all she has ever seen in her entire life. Hwasa entered the room and it's as empty except for picture frames and the crib with 2 pairs of clothes and a baby rattle. Hwasa opened the package. It has a letter and a picture of a little girl and baby clothes that look like Gabriella's. Hwasa looked at it one by one she stared at Gabriella's picture and she was so amazed how she got wheein's face. She hasn't seen Gabriella but she thinks that the picture was her first picture from her pictorial. After that, she opened the folded paper. It's from Moonbyul based on handwriting.  She reads the whole letter and was getting furious. " The fuck that Moon byul her audacity to tell this to Wheein she has no rights" Hwasa commented to the letter. she can't stay still about what she read just now. 

" Moon byul?" A familiar voice caught her, she looked at the owner of the voice it was her friend Wheein. Wheein saw the baby clothes and not thinking twice she already recognized it. she hurriedly grabbed it and stared at it. Soon she saw the picture of her daughter next to a baby rattle. She cannot contain herself that tears started to form, She picked it up and stared at it her tears are already crawling gently on her cheeks. "my baby" Wheein whispered and kissed the picture. Hwasa looked away from her friend not wanting to see what is happening. " I miss you already my angel, I promise I will find you," Wheein said caressing the picture. Hwasa is hesitating to show the letter to wheein but wheein already noticed it and snatched it from Hwasa. " Unnie, don't read-" Hwasa's words were cut off when she saw Wheein's face become sadder and that anytime she will burst out. 

Dear Wheein,

Don't think about us anymore and have a happy life with your man. I will never bother you anymore so that you can have the life you want. Gabriella is alright here. She is happy and it's better to erase in her mind what happened. I will erase you from her as well, she will find a better life with me without you. I thought were fine back then, but when you were consciously going to kiss that guy of yours it hits me hard. Nothing left but anger and hate for you Jung wheein, I wonder that if I'm not in that meeting maybe the two of you already made a miracle now. So nothing will go back to normal now. I and Gabriella will go far away. I love you but you disappoint me so bad. I thought loving you was the best idea. But it's just stupid assumptions, gladly we have Gabriella but she doesn't deserve a mother with an affair with someone. Such bullshit but it is, It hurts me being fooled, I wish I listened to my mother and left you as soon as possible. That guy, was your crush back in high school right? The dream guy you have been dreaming of. That's why I've been thinking about you falling to this greasy hamster. Well, I already said what I want to tell you, Gabriella used to love that Clothes but I bought her a new one.

                                                                                                                                                                Moonbyul,

Wheein then began tearing the paper into pieces, screaming her anger, the maids began running upstairs. " Unnie stop!" Hwasa shouted. Wheein Stopped and sat on the cold floor still crying. The maids looked at her with sympathy and some looked down they were the notice of all that happened at the house. Where there is no longer a baby giggling and crawling in the living room. No baby trying to munch on the thick snack but ended up crying. And no Family hugging each other every winter with thick blankets. They were the notice of all of it but now the house is silent and the only noise that can be heard was the sound of the cleaning machines working around the house. 

      All is gone in one night.