Chapter 18

Chapter 18- " Playing hearts"

The next morning, moon byul woke up next to her girlfriend Yong sun. They are both naked and the only thing that covers hen is the thick comforter. "Good morning~" moon byul greeted with such a husky morning voice. She planted soft kisses on Yong's neck. "Good morning too" Yong sun greeted back. They stayed like that for a minute. Expressing their love by the body and heating the hotel room. Such an amazing start to a day. It's nothing but the lust they wanted. Still, moon byul is only trying her best to stop her thoughts from Wheein. She can't even move freely she thought. Having her ex-wife and girlfriend altogether. Her daughter doesn't even know what the real world is expressing to them.

Moon byul fixed herself wearing her polo and pants again. Not noticing the traces of hickeys on her neck. She kissed Yong sun goodbye and was about to walk leaving the room. But Yong called her, " byul meet me at the park at 8 in the evening," Yong said. Moon byul gave her a wink meaning that she'll remember it. Yong sun smiled but she knows it will not go as planned. She wants it to happen for moon byul and Gabriella.

/////

Moon byul drove back to the mansion with her mood going down. She remembers what happened yesterday. Wheein just confessed to her that she still loves her. But the thought of being with her again makes her feel a bittersweet feeling. Because being with her makes her smile and the other is making her feel that she's already fine with what happened and what she saw. That way she felt more hurt. When she reached the mansion, she parked the car and went out. "Daddy!" Little arms were wrapped on her leg. She looked down seeing her daughter. "Daddy why are you not here when I woke up, mommy is sad because you're not here," her baby said pouting. Moon byul felt a little pang on her chest hearing those words from her daughter. She didn't even think of wheein feeling lonely without her.

"Where is mommy, baby?" Byul asked her daughter. "She's upstairs, staring at your picture together." Her daughter said before running back to her drawing

" Her daughter said before running back to her drawing

(Knocks....)

"Wheein~~" moon byul called. She peeked her head to the door. She saw her wife still in bed staring at their picture together. The curtains are covered and the only light is coming from the lamp. Wheein seems unbothered about it that she kept staring at the picture frame. " Wheein comes on let's eat breakfast-" moon byul was cut off when wheein spoke. "Did you have fun?" Wheein asked. She's still not looking away from the picture frame. But as she didn't notice the tears from her eyes. " Wha-what do you mean fun?" Moon byul stuttered she knows what wheein's talking about. Wheein then placed back the frame and walked near byul. She has a mischievous smile on her face that trying to make a convincing one. She slowly removed Moon byul tie and polo exposing her neck with hickeys.

Wheein playfully chuckled while looking at the ceiling stopping her tears. Moon byul doesn't know why but when her eyes gazed on the mirror seeing her neck. She immediately pulled the tie back hiding it again. She felt sorry for an unknown reason. She felt like she was the one who cheated. She tried to reach wheein's hand but later pushed it away. " Wheein I'm sorry" she apologized but the woman shakes her head and looked at moon byul straight to the eyes. A defeated smile crept on her face. Moon byul felt a hard piercing her heart and stabbing it. " It's ok, I'm nothing to you anymore right? I'm just your daughter's mother nothing more" wheein said fixing the bed. Moon byul froze in her place. She felt down to herself but she can't let her guard down. Indeed, wheein is not her wife anymore since she has Yong sun now. But she still felt down leaving her daughter and wife here while she played with someone.