21

Kyungsoo woke up tangled in sheets.

Light pierced through the folds of his window's curtains. The smell of sunshine, warm and inviting like a freshly baked pastry, filled the room with a radiant glow.

Kyungsoo's eyes followed it, and with the set pathway he was able to gaze upon another body sharing his bed, slender and lean, just as wrapped up in the bed sheets as he was.

Kyungsoo couldn't remember much of what happened the night before. There wasn't much to remember. The only thing clearly replaying in his mind was the moment the home team won the basketball game by a mile.

He was able to recapture events piece by piece, placing them back together until they fit a puzzle. By the time Kyungsoo had a full image in his head, he had a pretty good idea of yesterday's events.

As soon as the game had ended, as though he had wings, Jongin had swept Kyungsoo off of his feet and fled the gym. His speed running to the car was more than fast enough to set a new world record.

Jongin had shot the winning basket, and Kyungsoo had been pretty sure what was expected of him. A reward, if he was willing to give it, was due for such an outstanding and dedicated performance.

Kyungsoo still wasn't sure how they hadn't received a ticket for Jongin's driving. It was reckless and hasty, the younger man cutting corners and flying past pedestrians just so he could get into bed with Kyungsoo faster.

Kyungsoo hadn't been sure if he should have appreciated Jongin's anticipation or felt uneasy. Besides the fact that the car ride was more of a roller coaster type experience, he couldn't even imagine what kind of a monster was lurking inside of Jongin at that moment.

He'd found out soon enough. Hardcore and completely exhilarating, the course eventually ended up with Kyungsoo here, in bed, lying naked next to a sleeping Jongin.

The beasts were bedded and the sweat had evaporated. The remembrance of what happened last night, though, made Kyungsoo's entire body shake with sudden desire for more.

He glided over to Jongin across the soft sheets, connecting skin with skin. Almost instantly, as if Kyungsoo was his alarm clock, Jongin's eyes fluttered open.

His calm and aloof gaze studied Kyungsoo almost nonchalantly. It was hard to believe this was the same person who had transformed into a sexual demon just the night before.

Kyungsoo cast a smile up at him. To Jongin, it lit up the room more than the sunshine pouring inside in heaploads. There was nothing more beautiful than a happy Do Kyungsoo.

A kiss followed the silent examination, courtesy of Jongin. Chaste and smooth. Kyungsoo drowned in the unadulterated bliss that Jongin's lush lips came with. They seemed to be soaking in a sweetness that was strictly Jongin-flavored.

"You seem awfully sappy this morning."

Kyungsoo's cheeks flashed a cranberry color. "Can't I be?"

Jongin let out a low chuckle. His lips met Kyungsoo's neck, hot and wet mouth triggering fire all over the older's skin. Each kiss left Kyungsoo's alabaster flesh to burn with flaming want for another one.

"You know," Jongin moaned against his skin, "you didn't formally congratulate me yesterday for such an amazing win."

"I think I congratulated you more than enough!" Kyungsoo laughed, his arms gathering Jongin and pulling him to his own body.

"Way better than a Hallmark card."

Kyungsoo would have responded to that if Jongin's hands weren't already on the move. They floated over Kyungsoo's frame teasingly, barely touching, but pressing down enough to make Kyungsoo wither with need.