Newt imagine

Your P.O.V.
I woke up in a box coughing out whatever was in my lungs. The sort of elevator came to a stop after a few minutes and doors from above started to open letting in sunlight. I hid behind the only thing that seemed real, a few stacked up crates with supplies in them. When the doors were fully opened a boy with dirty blond hair jumped inside. "Where's the bloody Greenie?" He asked with a sort of foreign accent. I came out of my hiding spot and the boy couldn't believe his eyes, like he hadn't seen a girl in a long time. "What? You've never seen a girl before?" You asked. "No, I haven't actually. Not in three years, you're the first girl. Welcome to the Glade, I'm Newt." The boy-Newt-said. He helped me out of the metal cage and onto the ground. "Can you remember your name?" He asked." No not really. But I'll let you know when it comes back." I replied." Ok sure. EVERYONE BACK TO THEIR STATIONS." He ordered, then offered me his hand.--------------------Newt's P.O.V.
She was so beautiful when she looked at me. Her eyes were so stern. So insistent. Beautiful.(see what I did there?) She took my hand and I brought her to the homestead to meet Alby. "Hey, Newt." Alby said. "Hey, Alby. This is our new Greenie. She's a girl." I said. "Um...Hi and yea I guess I'm the new Greenie. Whatever that means." She said with a little laugh. "Well Newt can you show her where she'll be sleeping?" Alby asked. "Sure. This way Greenie." I said while snapping out of my gaze thinking she looked so perfect.--------------------
Your P.O.V.
It has been 5 months since I first came into the Glade and I remembered my name it was Rebecca. Tonight was the bonfire for some guy named
Thomas. I was sitting on a bench watching all of my friends goof off. Then out of nowhere Newt jumped in front of me and yelled "BOO!!!" "Jesus Newt what was that for?" I asked laughing a little. "I needed your attention." He said. "And why is that exactly?" I questioned him. He looked around then took your hand and said "Come with me." He lead me past the Builders station, the Slicers station and into the dead-heads. I was always a little afraid of that place since that's where everyone is buried. Once he knew we were alone he gently pushed me against the tree behind me and kissed me passionately. At first it took me by surprise but then I decided that the cutest guy in the Glade might never kiss me ever again so I kissed back and it was wonderful, forget the fireworks this was like an explosion of bombs going-off every where. When he pulled back he said something that I'll never forget. "I've always wanted to do that since the moment I saw you in that shuck box. I've always loved your eyes, your smile, the way you always care about other people. Becka I love you so much I just couldn't bear to see you with someone else, please be my girlfriend." "Newt I've always loved you too and yes I will be your Girlfriend." I smiled and kissed him again. He brang me to his room once we left the dead-heads. Once we got there all he said was "Jump." I did as he instructed and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. He started to suck down my neck leaving a trail of wet kisses down my neck. He had me pinned on the bed with my arms above my head and he was immediately on top of me I knew I wasn't going anywhere until he was satisfied. His left hand found the bottom hem of my shirt and he went up and started feeling around. I let out a moan of pleasure. When he got off of me I was pretty tired from working all day so Newt pulled me into a hug and I fell asleep using his chest as a pillow. "I love you, Becka." He said right before I fell asleep this was the best day of my life.

Ok so a little towards the end I copied another TMR fanfic but I can't remember witch one so yea anyway hope you like it.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)I would really like it if I got requests and I make them during school so there way better.