Thomas Imagine

"We've got young blood can't destroy us, we make our own blood in this world. We've got young blood no one chose is we make our own love in this world." You sang with a sort of mean tone as you climbed the trees way above the ground. You just found out That Ben was your brother and he was killed a week later. You didn't want to talk to anyone at all, you just wanted to climb, sense that's what you loved to do and cope with living in this dungeon.
"Y/N, where are you?" You heard someone yell from the ground. You looked behind the leaves and saw Thomas looking around. Moments later something flashed across his face like her remembered something. Then he too started climbing.
Once he got to the top he saw you crying and you immediately wiped your eyes.
"What are you doing here?" You asked him your nose almost blocked from crying.
"I came to check on you. To make sure you weren't gonna try anything stupid." He said.
"I just....feel like my life is over, I've got nothing to live for. You said.
"Don't say that." He immediately responded.
"But it's true no one likes me, I'm awkward. Even Newt who likes almost everybody even stares at me oddly. And don't deny it I know you know it." You said.
"Well your wrong about everybody not liking you." He said with a cute smile.
"What do you mean?" You asked.
"Y/N, listen I've had a major crush on you sense you first stepped foot in this place. I just loved the way you were really shy and didn't know what to do, I love the way when you run after the dogs that escape the farm your perfect brown wavy hair falls back, I love your smile, the way you always manage to giggle even when everyone else is serious,I lo-..." He was cut off by your finger.
"Just shut up and kiss me already." You said and with no hesitation he leaned in and kissed you. When you pulled away he just stared at you.
"Will you please be mine? Please?" He begged with puppy eyes.
"Yes, I would LOVE to be yours Tommy." You said giggling at the word Tommy and he giggled to.

I honestly think this is the best one I've ever written. Not to long not too short just perfect. The song at the end is Young Blood by Bea Miller she's really amazing.