Thomas Imagine 4 @wegottarunner

You were awoken in the middle of the night by someone covering your mouth. You realized this because you couldn't breathe.

The people who were supposedly kidnapping you lifted you up. But failed like five times because you kept flinging your arms around like crazy.

When they finally managed to get you off the ground and put blindfolds on you, you were half asleep.

Once they put you on the ground someone lifted you up and took the blindfolds off. Gally.

"THE HELL BRO??!!!" You yell.

"Shut up will you?? I have a proposal to make."

"This late? I'm going back to bed. Talk to me tomorrow when you've cleared your head of the fuzziness."

You were about to walk away when Gally grabbed your arm and squeezed it really hard.

"I'm not letting you leave Jonna."

He pulled you closer and kissed you. And you started yelling once he broke the kiss. Hoping someone would hear you.

"No one is gonna hear you, Jonna. This is the back of the Deadheads. People are gonna think your dead and won't come looki-"
Gally fell to the ground moaning.
You looked up and saw Thomas standing there.

"Back away from my girlfriend. You shucking piece of klunk." He said.

"She's single, and you're not her boyfriend."

"Um, actually he is starting now," You turn towards Thomas.
"I've always had a crush on you. But I've been really scared to tell you."

"Well Jonna I love you too." He gently kissed my lips before bringing me back to his hammock because I was too scared to sleep by myself.