Disaster Strikes

Disclaimer: I don't own Phineas and Ferb, like every other chapter!

It was 6pm, and Candace had given Emma and Isabella the green flag to go ahead and come on over. They approached the yellow house and Isabella walked up to the door and paused for a second before ringing the doorbell.

They heard the latch on the door slide off, and wondered who would be the one to open the door. Isabella was secretly hoping it was Phineas, but at the same time, she was nervous and started fidgeting with her hair.

The door opened to reveal Ferb at the door, who took a single look at Emma and he felt his heart drop. He blushed hard, and realized she was blushing too.

"Can we come in Ferb..?" Isabella slowly said, seeing that he was in a trance.

"Oh-sorry, yes, of course." he said softly, and moved out of the doorway to reveal Phineas sitting at the kitchen table on his laptop. Isabella flinched, but walked over to sit by him.

"Whatcha doin?" she said in a low tone, hoping to get his attention.

Phineas looked up from his laptop and smiled the biggest smile.

"Hi, Isabella! I missed you, how was your trip?" he laughed nervously.

Isabella blushed. "I-I missed you too, Phineas! It was fun!"

Isabella spotted a small blush on Phineas's face, but decided to ignore it.

In the living room, Emma and Ferb were still being taken into each other's gaze, when Ferb broke the silence by asking if she wanted to go upstairs.

"I'd love to," she said and smiled, "if you're comfortable with that."

Ferb nodded and grabbed her hand and took her upstairs. Emma's eyes went wide at his grasp but went along with it. Candace saw it and smiled and hid so they wouldn't see her spying. When they had passed, she moved to the edge of the stairs so she could see what Phineas and Isabella were doing.

"So, what have you been up to lately?" Isabella asked, looking down at the floor.

"Not much, but I did make you something while you were gone." he chuckled and brought out a small box. He handed it to her and she took it gingerly.

She opened the box to reveal a beautiful necklace with an I for Isabella, she was guessing, and it was decorated with pink sapphires and diamonds. Her eyes lit up when she realized Phineas had made her something special and that it was her favorite colors.

"Do you like it?" he asked nervously.

"I love it, Phineas, thank you!" she giggled and tried to put it on, but he interrupted.

"No!"

"W-what?"

"L-let me do it for you." he smiled slightly as she turned around and held her soft, raven hair back. He attached the two sides of the necklace together and when she turned around, it looked beautiful on her. "Wow." he said.

"What does that mean?" she giggled.

"I mean- you look... just... wow." he smiled and blushed harder.

"Thank you Phineas, that means a lot." she smiled and blushed bright red.

All of a sudden, Phineas and Isabella both got a jolt in their heads and they both grasped their foreheads.

"What was that?" she asked, confused.

"I-I don't know..." he answered, but his mind was elsewhere.

In Phineas's head, he was receiving memories. Memories he had already been in, but this time in a different perspective. He saw everything. All the times she had flirted with him, the times she had tried to get him to see, but he didn't understand. How could he be so DENSE?