Switched

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking with this story! I've honestly had so much fun writing it and seeing the views skyrocket from 1 to 300! Can we keep it going? This is our last chapter of the book, but don't worry, its twice as long as a normal one, so just think of it as a 2 part episode of Phineas and Ferb! There will be an epilogue after this, but it's a look into the future. This book has been focused more on Ferb and Emma at the end, but I promise the next book will have much, much more Phinabella! I'm going to focus it mainly on those two because I think there has been a LOT of Ferbma in this, and Phinabella needs a chance to shine! Also, i LOVE seeing all of your comments and I'd really appreciate some more! They make me happy to see people have something to say about it so you can go ahead and just spam me with comments of random things you think while reading! Anyways, lets get into chapter 20! Disclaimer i don't own p&f

Crimson rushed to get her job done, she didn't understand what Perry wanted, exactly, but she heard the fear in his voice and knew it was serious. Agent P didn't get scared, after all, his trait was being fearless. She ran out of the house where her family had left her while they went on vacation, and down to HQ.

"What are you doing here, Agent S?" Major Monogram asked.

She barked, letting him know she was helping Perry with some issues with his host family. He nodded and allowed her to take Agent P's hovercar. She flew to Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated and crashed on the balcony.

"Oh, it's Perry the Platypus's little dog friend! Where is he anyways?" he asked.

She barked and grabbed his hand, taking him on the hovercar with her. They flew all the way to California and found Perry in the alley.

"Perry the Platypus?! I asked where he was, not to take me to him!" Doofenshmirtz yelled.

Perry shushed him and went on his watch to find a message from Major Monogram, who had translated what was going on so he could understand.

"Agent P's host family is experiencing a big problem with a kidnapper, who appears to be involved with another member of L.O.V.E. M.U.F.F.I.N, named Rodney. The agents need your help to defeat the kidnappers and keep his host family safe."

"Rodney?! Oh, boy, he's not even doing evil anymore, he's just BAD! I guess I can help you guys just this once." Doofenshmirtz sighed as Perry chattered to him and Crimson translated on her own watch.

Back at the house, the families were enjoying dinner, when Isabella got a notification on her phone. It was an unknown number, telling her to meet them outside on the balcony in 2 minutes. She was curious to see who it was, so she told Phineas and asked if he would come with her to be safe. He agreed and the two walked out on the balcony.

A man in a white labcoat approached them, and he felt familiar for some reason they didn't know. Maybe he lived in Danville too, they thought.

"I have some... friends... that have told me that one of your friends, Emily, Ember, Em..." he tried to remember.

"Emma?" Isabella asked.

"Oh, yeah that's it! Emma's going to be kidnapped soon if she isn't careful, and I need your help to make sure that doesn't happen. It's for a friend." he said.

The two teenagers looked at each other with a look of fear and confusion and agreed as long as it meant Emma would be safe. They weren't surprised what with the fight at the beach earlier.

"What do you need us to do?" Phineas asked.

"We need to make an inator." the man replied.

"An... inator?" Phineas raised his eyebrow.