Operation Friendship

Disclaimer: I don't own Phineas and Ferb

The next morning, Phineas woke up earlier than ever. He couldn't sleep last night, so he just stayed up thinking to himself, and he only slept for a couple hours. He didn't feel tired, though, so he got up, got dressed, and headed downstairs where it was quiet, except for the noise of the fan running in the living room.

He walked to the kitchen, poured a glass of lemonade, and grabbed a croissant and sat down at the bar. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs and glanced to see who it was.

"Hey, Phineas..." his older sister said, groggily. "Why are you up so early?"

"Hey, Candace! I couldn't sleep last night and woke up too early."

"Oh, that sucks." she said, yawning. His sister was not a morning person and the fact that she was up now surprised him.

"Why are you up?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Jeremy called me and woke me up... apparently he's coming with us..." she said tired, before she realized what happened. "Wait, Jeremy's coming with us!" She smiled and ran upstairs.

Phineas laughed at his sister and how happy she was to spend some extra time with her boyfriend.

Jeremy had been working extra shifts lately, so she hadn't been able to see him very much, so any time alone they had was precious to her.

Candace picked up her phone and decided to call Stacy. She answered the phone sleepily.

"Hello?" Stacy asked.

"Stace! Guess who's coming on the trip with us?" Candace giggled.

"Oh, brother, don't tell me its-"

"It's Jeremy!" Candace cut her off.

"Called it. Hey, Candy, I gotta finish packing, I fell asleep last night before packing, so I'll do that and be over in a half hour or so."

"Okay, Stacy! See you then! Love ya!"

"Love you too!" Stacy said before hanging up.

Stacy wished that Candace wasn't so obsessed with her boyfriend. Sure, they had been dating for years, but they had been friends since birth, and sometimes, she felt that Candace ignored her. She just wished they could do things like they used to. It started when she became obsessed with busting her brothers, and would bail out on their plans just to try to show her mom what the boys did in the backyard, and now that she had gotten out of that phase, she was obsessed with Jeremy and she would always talk about how she thought he was going to propose soon.

Candace went through her closet to find the perfect outfit and ended up choosing a white top with a flower and skinny jeans. She remembered wearing it that day that Suzy tried to sabotage her and Jeremy's date and laughed and shuddered at the thought of it.

Two weeks alone with Jeremy, without his little sister trying to break them up. It sounded like heaven to Candace!

It was about 6am, and Linda had just woken up to Candace's screaming. She got out of bed and walked down the hall to Candace's room.

"Are you okay, honey?" she asked.

"Yeah! Jeremy said he's coming with us?" Candace asked.

"Mhm, I talked to his mom last night to see if they could come but they are busy, Jeremy is coming, though."

"Yay! It's gonna be awesome, we are gonna spend a whole 2 weeks together!"

"Candace, you can spend time with Jeremy, but you also need to spend some time with Stacy. You two don't even talk about anything other than whatever you say the boys are doing or Jeremy. Are you sure it's a good idea to ignore her?" her mom pointed out.