Delinquent! Ink Sans x Clumsy! Reader

Tori recommended I make this lmao. Was definitely a challenge since there is a startling shortage of delinquent xreaders for some reason and was difficult to do research... welp, better fix that! Hope you enjoy this :> I HEAVILY RECOMMEND EATING CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH WHILE READING.

it was originally a tsundere delinquent but i realized the next day that I hadn't made him tsundere at all, so oopsies teehee

Word count: 2363

Information about reader:

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Grade: 11th

Species: Human

Your alarm woke you up with a start. You had a mini panic attack at the siren and shot up quickly. You sighed as you realized the cause of your fear was just your alarm. You turned it off, leaning over to the wooden nightstand to your left, and rolled out of bed. Stretching out your arms and body, you yawned. Rubbing the sleepy from your eyes, you ran to the bathroom to do your morning business.

You exited your bathroom, still half asleep. You hummed to yourself as you made your way into your bedroom. You grabbed your school uniform and went to change. 

Throwing a look to your mirror, you examined your figure in the high school uniform. Dark red plaid skirt, white button up shirt, dark red sweater vest, and a beige button up jacket. You touched your face for a moment, watching as your reflection mimicked your movements. You were never truly satisfied with your appearance, but today you didn't feel TOO awful about it.

You exited your house, and instinctively tried to yell a goodbye. You had almost forgotten you lived alone now. Once you turned 16, which was earlier that year, you had been allowed to move out of your parent's house. You had insisted it would be a great way to prep for college, and learn some independence. Unfortunately, to fulfill your dream, you needed a job. Hence your job at the local coffee shop.

You worked at the cafe every day after school. The pay wasn't amazing, but it was enough for rent. That was really all you needed. Every once in a while, your parents would send over some money to help you out. Since the job you had was enough to pay rent, you used this support to indulge in some guilty pleasures. (I'm talking about the cinnamon toast crunch you shove your face with every weekend. Yeah, don't think I don't see you.)

You walked along the sidewalk on your way to school. You tried to walk every morning. One, you didn't have a car. Two, considering that junk food was the only thing you could afford, you wanted to stay in shape. Three, it was a beautiful day!

It was a pretty chill neighborhood, so you weren't worried. Well, it could be worse...

Not that long ago, a few gangs had started up. It was nothing too bad, no deaths or anything luckily. But there was all sorts of feuds over drug possession and territory. People definitely got beat up. Most of them were about high school level, and some even went to your school. This brought back a memory. 

You had been in class one morning, sophomore year, when a kid had come in all beat up and bruised. He had a black eye, busted lip, and his arms were covered in bandages. A few kids stared. This guy seemed unnerved. Almost smug. Given his reputation, you didn't wanna know what the other guy looked like...

The guy's name was Alex, and he was definitely well known in the gang world. This was probably because he pretty much owned the gang. You didn't really follow this stuff, but you made sure you knew who to watch out for.